Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I love this charity! I know people it's helped personally. My teachers used to collect pop bottle caps for it and all the students got involved. It's such a simple lesson on giving back, and I love that McDonald's has such a caring charity
I remember being inn the hospital and having to be there for a while. They provide you with shelter and food the facilities have so much to offer both patents and children and they try to make the transition as comfortable as it can be.
This charity has been around forever and has helped so many children and their families with medical care for the kids and long and short term living arrangements for the family to keep them together. It's a wonderful foundation to be a part of.
My pregnancy & delivery with my first-born was anything but easy. From day one of the pregnancy, he wasn't expected to make it fullterm. Fast forward 8 months later (filled with special Doctor appts. & procedures), I'm entering UVA hospital for a routine ultrasound only to find that the fluid has once again built back up & they want to take him a month prematurely. About a week & a half later, I'm being discharged recovering from the C-section myself while my son is in the NICU with a breathing tube & numerous other gadgets & gizmos strapped to him. Clearly, he wouldn't be leaving with me & being that I was unemployed at the time & lived an hour & a half away, I couldn't afford the trip back & forth or stay in the NICU. Thankfully, there was a Ronald McDonald house a block away from the hospital that had room for me so I could be with him every day for the next month he stayed in the hospital. The house was extremely clean, had a homey environment, & the staff was exceptional. ❤
Ronald McDonald charity house is a awesome charity. One of my friends is the one who told me about it because she had to use it and she was so greatfull for it. I've donated clothes and time for this charity and want to do more.
This is such a great organization that has been around as long as I can remember. Helping people that cannot help themselves is the best feeling. I definitely support this organization because of its reputation for helping people
One of the few out there that I have had to utilize..... I am thankful for them because of them I was able to stay with my oldest daughter when she had to have surgeries done. They help so many parents be able to stay with their children while they are in the hospital and we try to contribute to them when we can!
I absolutely love what this charity does for families. A few years ago my sister was in a horrible car accident and we almost lost my nephew. They provided my sister with lodging while my nephew was in the hospital for almost a month.
I love the ronald mcdonald house. When i lived near one we would bring blankets down for the families of sick kids. It is so wonderful that there is a great place for kids and their families. It used to trip me out that there was a fast food restaurant that was all about helping children. This foundation does so much.
In school, we used to save coke tabs to take to the Ronald McDonald House when we went to our Competition in Little Rock! This is a wonderful facility that helps families stay close to their little ones while they are in the hospital. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to do this and see what it was like!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos