Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
It's incredible and amazing how much Ronald's house charities helps children I soooo love it.. keep up the good work I know those families are very grateful
This is such a fabulous organization. I live near Vanderbilt hospital. Many families are allowed to stay together through the help of Ronald McDonald House.
I have donated numerous times when going to MacDonald. I wish they would add a prompt to their credit card machines that would let you automatically donate.
This one of the best charity house we have here in El Paso and they help children who have a terminal illness and they have a wondeful staff to help around.
Ronald McDonald house is so amazing!!! It is nice to have a homey comfortable place to stay while your child is admitted to the hospital. Great charity!!!!!
I have worked hand in hand with ROHO and truly believe this is a resource you don't know you may need until it's too late. Such a wonderful cause to support.
I have relatives who have had to depend on The Ronald McDonald House. Seeing first hand all the kindness and help they received, I support this charity 100%.
literally the most genuine charity ever. all proceeds go to patients and families of the patients so that everything is free for them. i donate once a year.
This is a great campaign especially because sometimes it's hard when parents can't afford to pay or have nowhere to stay when they child is in the hospital.
These Ronald McDonald Charities have been around a long time. Even if you can't give big, drop your spare change in the slot next time you are at McDonald's.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos