BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
April W.
holland , MI
It's incredible and amazing how much Ronald's house charities helps children I soooo love it.. keep up the good work I know those families are very grateful
Robbi J.
Morgantown, KY
This is such a fabulous organization. I live near Vanderbilt hospital. Many families are allowed to stay together through the help of Ronald McDonald House.
Paras P.
I have donated numerous times when going to MacDonald. I wish they would add a prompt to their credit card machines that would let you automatically donate.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This one of the best charity house we have here in El Paso and they help children who have a terminal illness and they have a wondeful staff to help around.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
Ronald McDonald house is so amazing!!! It is nice to have a homey comfortable place to stay while your child is admitted to the hospital. Great charity!!!!!
Cameron B.
Claremont, NC
I have worked hand in hand with ROHO and truly believe this is a resource you don't know you may need until it's too late. Such a wonderful cause to support.
Kristy C.
Oak Hill, WV
I have relatives who have had to depend on The Ronald McDonald House. Seeing first hand all the kindness and help they received, I support this charity 100%.
Ashley H.
Ooltewah, TN
literally the most genuine charity ever. all proceeds go to patients and families of the patients so that everything is free for them. i donate once a year.
Stephanie D.
This is a great campaign especially because sometimes it's hard when parents can't afford to pay or have nowhere to stay when they child is in the hospital.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
These Ronald McDonald Charities have been around a long time. Even if you can't give big, drop your spare change in the slot next time you are at McDonald's.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.