BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Bethany  A.
Wonderful program to help those in need. This program in my area is in constant need of donations. If you are thinking of donating to a charity, this one is it!
Emily R.
Omaha
This is an excellent place to have when families have to come and stay somewhere when their child is sick in the hospital and they don't have a place to stay.
Yaravi C.
Gainesville, FL
My meet up group and I would volunteer at Ronald McDonald. We have baked goodies and dinner for the families. It is a great thing to give back and help others.
Sherah R.
Mount Washington, KY
They're doing good work. Helping those in need. They blessed my family when they needed help and they continue to offer as much as they can. Great foundation.
Julia Mae B.
This charity touches so many lives, helps those in a rough time of life get through it a little easier. I donate when I can at participating local McDonald's!
Taylor S.
Every time I go through McDonalds, my change always goes in the drop box for this organization. I also collect change around the house to drop off frequently.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
This program helps so much when ur child is sick in the hospital for months at a time they help with food and clothing and all ur other needs love this program
Michele G.
Julian, WV
Very good charity. They let my mom stay there when I was in car accident even though I was 18. My mom met many families that were helped by this organization.
Beth M.
Sherman, TX
The Ronald McDonald house offers many free services to families of sick children. They are one of the best to donate and give to because the give so much back!
January G.
A wonderful place. Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room.
Tina M.
Orlando , FL
Does they still have a donation box in your McDonald's..?
Sohalia G.
Laramie, WY
I've always wondered, how can this charity be amazing yet McDonald's is so horrible for you?
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
How can one become involved with this organization?
Katie G.
Barrie, ON
What are your opioions on this charity?
shy a.