Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,061 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
Wonderful program to help those in need. This program in my area is in constant need of donations. If you are thinking of donating to a charity, this one is it!
This is an excellent place to have when families have to come and stay somewhere when their child is sick in the hospital and they don't have a place to stay.
My meet up group and I would volunteer at Ronald McDonald. We have baked goodies and dinner for the families. It is a great thing to give back and help others.
They're doing good work. Helping those in need. They blessed my family when they needed help and they continue to offer as much as they can. Great foundation.
This charity touches so many lives, helps those in a rough time of life get through it a little easier. I donate when I can at participating local McDonald's!
Every time I go through McDonalds, my change always goes in the drop box for this organization. I also collect change around the house to drop off frequently.
This program helps so much when ur child is sick in the hospital for months at a time they help with food and clothing and all ur other needs love this program
Very good charity. They let my mom stay there when I was in car accident even though I was 18. My mom met many families that were helped by this organization.
The Ronald McDonald house offers many free services to families of sick children. They are one of the best to donate and give to because the give so much back!
A wonderful place. Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room.
Q & A
Does they still have a donation box in your McDonald's..?
I've always wondered, how can this charity be amazing yet McDonald's is so horrible for you?
How can one become involved with this organization?
What are your opioions on this charity?
How do you donate?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos