Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
One of the best charities out there! They keep families with their sick children. That's so important. If you are looking for a charity to donate to this is it!
This is an excellent place to have when families have to come and stay somewhere when their child is sick in the hospital and they don't have a place to stay.
This charity touches so many lives, helps those in a rough time of life get through it a little easier. I donate when I can at participating local McDonald's!
This program helps so much when ur child is sick in the hospital for months at a time they help with food and clothing and all ur other needs love this program
Every time I go through McDonalds, my change always goes in the drop box for this organization. I also collect change around the house to drop off frequently.
Such an amazing organization!! i have collected and donated tabs before. i support all the great things they do for people and families in need for years now.
The Ronald McDonald house offers many free services to families of sick children. They are one of the best to donate and give to because the give so much back!
They're doing good work. Helping those in need. They blessed my family when they needed help and they continue to offer as much as they can. Great foundation.
A wonderful place. Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room.
A wonderful charity! When my dad was in the hospital for weeks my mom and I had to stay in one and they did their best to make us feel at home and comfortable.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos