Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I love this charity! They definitely have mothers and children in mind when they are in difficult times!! I would recommend anyone who is looking to donate, donate to them!
When I was four I had to have a cluster of veins removed from under my skull and they offered for my family to stay there. It really shows that they care about people.
I am so please with the Ronald McDonald house in Hamilton. Stayed there when my daughter had surgery. The building is soooooo clean, people are wonderful, meals are delicious and when we left they even gave us a quilt made by a volunteer for my daughter.
Love the effort they give to give back. This is an amazing program. They prove that there is still work to be done in the world and that a small gesture can go a long way.
Never knew that I would be in need of this program. I always have back to the community. And Ronald house welcomed me with open arms. My son needed surgery and we was able to stay for a day. Keep supporting, you never know when you, or your family members will be in need. Even those strangers out there, this may just give them another day to live! <3
This charity gave us a place to say while my nephew was dying in the hospital as a baby. It helps so much to help family stay close to the hospital and it free.
I have family members that stayed here and it takes donations to make it happen for families to stay with their sick children and makes it easier on the parents
Great organization, my Mom and Sister have had to stay there and they were completely wonderful. A helping hand when u have nowhere to turn. They r wonderful!
My school collects items to make care packages for the families that need to stay at the house due to a sick child. These packages make things a little easier.
Wonderful charity doing wonderful. A close personal friend used the Ronald McDonald house when her newborn was flown out to a better hospital for heart surgery.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos