BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
I love this charity! They definitely have mothers and children in mind when they are in difficult times!! I would recommend anyone who is looking to donate, donate to them!
Emmy B.
San Diego, CA
When I was four I had to have a cluster of veins removed from under my skull and they offered for my family to stay there. It really shows that they care about people.
LEAR28018 A.
I am so please with the Ronald McDonald house in Hamilton. Stayed there when my daughter had surgery. The building is soooooo clean, people are wonderful, meals are delicious and when we left they even gave us a quilt made by a volunteer for my daughter.
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
Love the effort they give to give back. This is an amazing program. They prove that there is still work to be done in the world and that a small gesture can go a long way.
Annie E.
North port , FL
Never knew that I would be in need of this program. I always have back to the community. And Ronald house welcomed me with open arms. My son needed surgery and we was able to stay for a day. Keep supporting, you never know when you, or your family members will be in need. Even those strangers out there, this may just give them another day to live! <3
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
This charity gave us a place to say while my nephew was dying in the hospital as a baby. It helps so much to help family stay close to the hospital and it free.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have family members that stayed here and it takes donations to make it happen for families to stay with their sick children and makes it easier on the parents
Linda P.
Wasco , CA
Great organization, my Mom and Sister have had to stay there and they were completely wonderful. A helping hand when u have nowhere to turn. They r wonderful!
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
My school collects items to make care packages for the families that need to stay at the house due to a sick child. These packages make things a little easier.
Jessica  H.
Chambersburg, PA
Wonderful charity doing wonderful. A close personal friend used the Ronald McDonald house when her newborn was flown out to a better hospital for heart surgery.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.