Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I like how it helps a bunch of people for all different ways. I have a close family member that used this for a sick child that was born sick. Very nice, very helpful
I love this organization and all of the people I have come into contact with that work and volunteer. I love cooking lunches and dinners for them with my coworkers!
I think this charity is an amazing one. They have helped so many families and children. I would definitely give to this charity because I feel they do great work!
A friend stayed here while her daughter had heart surgery and they loved being able to stay somewhere and not worry about the cost. They had enough to worry about.
My daughter has delt with many medical issue and if it wasn't for the Ronald McDonald house we would of never been able to stay close to her, amazing organization
Such a great organization in making for patients. Several of my patients have had support by this organization and the experience had been beyond rewarding in making them smile and happy- during a difficult time
How nice is this foundation. Helping the ones in need ain't nothing better then to make others happy. For kids that are sick and can't help it but stay there while they see other kids be free and happy with no problem it truly breaks my heart because it's just sad. But this charity it's amazing.
A friends son was in the university hospital for almost six months. Ronald McDonald house had a safe place for her to stay near the hospital. Offered shuttle rides to and from and the staffers were an amazing support system. Hats off to you!
One of my friends little sister had to have a major surgery and be in the hospital for a long period of time and the hospital she was in was located an hour a way from home. The Ronald McDonald house let her and her family stay there for free (had to help clean kitchen and do dishes normal things). It is such an awesome program!
Love love love this charity system!!! Everyone who doesn't have money should apply to be taken care of them!! Awesome service and awesome staff!! Don't miss out on the opportunities!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos