BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Brittany W.
Where to begin? This place has touched my heart multiple times. The workers and the families are always so grateful and kind to any new person or volunteer or patient!
kim c.
I love this group. They are always trying to find great ways for fundraiser. I always get the keychain for wendys frosty. You can't go wrong there. You donate and get free frosty for a year.
Misty W.
Conroe, TX
I have personally had the pleasure of being involved with Ronald McDonald House Charities. It is one of my favorite organizations and I appreciate all that they do for families and children.
Catherine M.
The Ronald McDonald House helps so many families in need. It is a great charity to get involved with. They have so many ways to help the families out. I would recommend this charity to anyone.
Amanda F.
Wichita, KS
I have never heard anything but good about this charity, they have a big house in my hometown that helps mothers that have nowhere to go and that's absolutely wonderful.
Trinity H.
McDonald's isn't my favorite but I really love how they have this charity. This is something that other places don't have. This is why I would be happy to give money to McDonald's any day.
Cassie  M.
Ewing, MO
This is a wonderful charity! The RMH's are such blessings to families that have a sick child. They provide a place to stay that's affordable and help with transportation, food, and laundry.
Melissa F.
When I was a High School student we did a fundraiser for the RMHC of South Florida & I cannot expain how good it felt to give to the community & to know that I helped someone in a time of need!
Tanisha B.
Blue Springs , MO
I have had the pleasure of being apart of a group that has gone to our local Ronald McDonald house to volunteer encouragement and support. Doing for others will always make you feel good!
Taylor  P.
I love the Ronald McDonald House! I went to one and cooked a dinner for the families staying there. Everyone was so appreciative and well taken care of. RMH does some truly great things.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.