Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I had a lot of problems when I was first born. I don't personally remember them but my parents told me that they were AMAZING taking care of them and my sister!
I have had friends work for the Ronald McDonald House and I have also collected can tabs for Ronald McDonald House. I think this is a wonderful organization and would recommend everyone to volunteer with them.
My son had to be in the nicu for 17 days and thanks to the Ronald McDonald house I had lunches and dinners at no cost while he was there. They were very helpful and helped me feel at home whole away from home
This is a wonderful organization. For those of you that have had a sick child in or out of your town, they pay for accommodations, food, gas, etc... To help ease the burden of being out of work to help care for your sick child.
This is one of the first organizations I learned about. They offer housing to family members who have young children staying at hospitals. I just wish there was a more definite stay for struggling families
A friend of mine use this with their micro preemie and the organization was so helpful to them and made them feel welcome and it's not just a place to stay it's a place that makes you feel like it's at home.
This is one of my favorite charities hands down. It's amazing that they are able to give housing to families with sick children nearby hospitals - amazing charity
I work for a company that has a Ronald McDonald house for families in need and they do such great work and for the families to stay for extended periods of time in exchange for chores seems pretty fair.
My best friends baby brother was diagnosed with cancer when he was first born. This organization helped her family and gave them a comfortable place to stay close to him while he was in the hospital.
We have a ronald McDonald house local in our city and they just recently broke ground to build a bigger house. Its amazing the support they give the families and they get to be close to the hospital .
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos