Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,085 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
Can't stand McDonalds, but I love and support this charity. I remember going with my mom and helping clean the house that the families would stay in. Great charity
I give to this charity ever chance I get. Had a couple friends who had a baby go 3mons early and they stayed at one of the houses until the baby could come home.
I think this is a great organization, but its ran so poorly. there is always a really long waiting list, they receive too much money not to focus on that set back.
I have several friends whose children were born with medical problems & were blessed by Ronald McDonald house. It gave them the ability to be with their children.
Its a great place for familys to stay that have children in the hospital they have bedrooms, a wash room, a kitchen, a play room they have cooked meals ready for familys to eat.
I have not had to use the Ronald McDonal House but have friends that have. My friends have said this is a wonderful and caring place and recommended it to others.
I've never had to use them but I have a friend that received a lot of help for her daughter when she was born. I'm glad they are there for the kids in need of help.
There is a rmh associated with a peds hospital near my home. They've helped out a great number of families with a place to stay whole their loved ones were I'll
I've only seen or read about this organization a few times and while they are trying to do best for family's, some of McDonalds actions are questionable from time to time.
My daughter had to stay at OHSU when she was first born. The Ronald McDonald house put us up in their housing so I could stay with my baby! They are a life saver!!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos