BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
danielle O.
Flint, MI
They let parents stay with children who will be in the hospitals for periods of time! They serve meals and just are great! I always donate to the boxes at MCDONALDS!
Alissa M.
Louisa, KY
The Ronald McDonald's charity houses are amazing! I have stayed in one, before when my mom was having major surgery and was placed in icu. I always give to this fund!
Crystal H.
Oxnard, CA
A great place for parents with kids that have to stay in the hospital for a long period of time, personally Ive had the experience of staying in one of their houses soo much of a help I am very thankful for their help.
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
I have volunteered to help with cleaning and laundry at my local Ronald McDonald House, it's such a simple thing to do but it makes a huge impact on these families.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
This is a really great charity and a great place. My family had to stay in a ronald mcdonald house once and the people that was running it was very nice and caring.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
Too be honest i don't really know much about this organization. but theyve been having this for many years. mcdonalds is all about the children which makes me feel like there doing as much as they can to help them out.
Gerson D.
Hollywood, FL
This is a great organization. Me and my girlfriend donate pulltabs and they help make things for elderly and disabled kids like wheelchairs and Walkers. Great cause
Jordan  D.
The Ronald McDonald house has personally helped my family when my grandfather was battling cancer. From my understanding they were willing to help any way possible.
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
This is another charity worth donating to. They're wonderful. I actually have a friend who's little baby is having to stay there from the illness she was born with .
Britni M.
Plainview, TX
This such an amazing organization! When my daughter was born and needed to stay in the hospital they gave us a place to stay and food to eat. They have helped so many!!
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.