BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Viridiana G.
Vista, CA
I'm so glad that beside all the bad rep they still have the hospital and scholarships for our future doctors lawyers and important scientists.. keep up the great work.
Adrianna V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Ronald McDonald House Charities of South Florida recently awarded more than $44,000 in grants to three different South Florida non profit organizations.

GO SOUTH FL!!
Lauren P.
Richmond, VA
This charity not only helped my family through a very tough time in our lives. It also, helped us to successfully get through everything we had to go through smoothly and if we need anything they always were there to help!
Christina H.
Memphis, TN
This is an awesome charity that makes it so parents of sick children can be there for their children. Families are helped for free, making them more able to pay for treatments or afford their other bills. Wonderful charity.
Jessica O.
Diana, TX
When my brother was at the Children's Hospital in Dallas 14 yrs ago my family stayed at the Ronald Mcdonald House and it was such a blessing and they helped us so much!
Amber T.
Middleburg, FL
I had a friend who's brother had a bone marrow disease and they always had to go to Minnesota to go to the Ronald Mcdonald house. I love how they help sick children.
Kerri C.
My cousin's little boy was born with a great deal of brain damage, and they were able to stay in the Ronald McDonald house at the children's hospital so that they could stay close to him. Such a amazing and special thing.
Nicole M.
Greenfield
An amazing cause that is easy to support and help whether it donating money or your time they have so many great ways to get involved and help our families in need!
melissa l.
Great charity to donate the help families in need need help my friend a lot with her two daughters who are very sick with places to stay during their procedures.
Tasha A.
This organization has greatly affected my family. Both of my grandparents have had cancer and this charity has let them stay close to the hospital while recovering.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.