BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Aprile H.
San Diego, CA
I can not say enough about them. They rescued us when we were in the hospital long term with one of our kids. They allowed our family to be together in a difficult time.
Kristen V.
Fort Myers, FL
Easy way to donate is to collect soda pop tabs they recycle them. We collect them in my mommy group and drop them off in large amounts they are truly thankful and will give you little ronald mcdonald houes to collect them in!
Amy B.
Calhan, CO
RMH has supported our family during very troubling times. They offer comfort, support, and kindness when families need it most, and ask for virtually nothing in return.
Alyssa A.
I have volunteered at the local Ronald McDonald House before and it was a truly heart touching experience. They are doing amazing things and I trust they are a legitimate charity.
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
This organization is awesome! I had a cousin who had cancer and my aunt stayed in there ronald mc donald houses so she wouldn't have to be so far away from the hospital!
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Great Charity ....being knowing about this Charity since I was a kid... Ronald comes to celebrate with the kids and he also gives away very nice gifts to the children....
Sabrina A.
Ronald McDonald house is truly such a blessing to the people who need it. There is one located outside Stanford Hospital in California and it is such a nice place for families to stay while their child is receiving treatment.
Caitlin C.
Willow grove, PA
One of the things this charity does is house families that have sick children in the hospital. Volunteers also cook meals for them each night. It's an amazing experience
carla r.
Windsor, KY
I had to have surgery in the mid-80's that required over a weeks stay in hospital. My family and I lived over 2 hours away, Ronald Mcdonald house was there and they were able to stay local. Was great having my family with me.
Liz E.
I've had relatives stay here, for months at a time, and truly be at peace with the fact that they don't have to pay for an overpriced apartment nearby. I've visited the house a couple times, and the environment is just great.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.