Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I can not say enough about them. They rescued us when we were in the hospital long term with one of our kids. They allowed our family to be together in a difficult time.
Easy way to donate is to collect soda pop tabs they recycle them. We collect them in my mommy group and drop them off in large amounts they are truly thankful and will give you little ronald mcdonald houes to collect them in!
RMH has supported our family during very troubling times. They offer comfort, support, and kindness when families need it most, and ask for virtually nothing in return.
I have volunteered at the local Ronald McDonald House before and it was a truly heart touching experience. They are doing amazing things and I trust they are a legitimate charity.
This organization is awesome! I had a cousin who had cancer and my aunt stayed in there ronald mc donald houses so she wouldn't have to be so far away from the hospital!
Great Charity ....being knowing about this Charity since I was a kid... Ronald comes to celebrate with the kids and he also gives away very nice gifts to the children....
Ronald McDonald house is truly such a blessing to the people who need it. There is one located outside Stanford Hospital in California and it is such a nice place for families to stay while their child is receiving treatment.
One of the things this charity does is house families that have sick children in the hospital. Volunteers also cook meals for them each night. It's an amazing experience
I had to have surgery in the mid-80's that required over a weeks stay in hospital. My family and I lived over 2 hours away, Ronald Mcdonald house was there and they were able to stay local. Was great having my family with me.
I've had relatives stay here, for months at a time, and truly be at peace with the fact that they don't have to pay for an overpriced apartment nearby. I've visited the house a couple times, and the environment is just great.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos