Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
These people took care of my niece when she was just months old. They are amazing, wonderful people. The fact that they help families be close to their children means so much.
We have a big children's hospital in my hometown and the Ronald McDonald House does so much to help the families that come here so their kids can get the treatment they need.
When my daughter had open heart surgery. We benefited for staying here. The place is clean and neat. And close to the hospital. Very greatful for Ronald McDonald Charities.
Were friends with a couple that had a baby wth heart issues. They had to move into the ronald mcdonald house with their 2 other small kids. It was the best experience for them even though they lost their baby after a long battle.
I know many people that went to the Ronald McDonald house. When I was in jr. High we did fundraisers to help them and it was so fun. I know this place helps so many people!
Ronald McDonald house is such an amazing charity to know that their help is there if ever in need with my child is a blessing. I am thankful for everything they have done.
This a wonderful place and I will continue to support them! They even let our Girl Scout troop get involved in helping collect donations. It means a lot for the girls to get to see where their collections go and how they're used.
Families that rely on The RMH not only need the love and support they are receiving but they are more than grateful for those things in their times of struggle and triumph.
We stayed in ronald mcdonald house in san diego while my son was in the hospital. it was lovely and most of the people were nice. it did not end very well though and a few of the people in charge were very rude to us before we left.
I have always loved helping out for Ronald McDonald House Charities. I have had close family and friends who have benefitted from the houses. Great thing to help out with!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos