BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Monica W.
Brookston, IN
These people took care of my niece when she was just months old. They are amazing, wonderful people. The fact that they help families be close to their children means so much.
Tawny M.
N Tonawanda, NY
We have a big children's hospital in my hometown and the Ronald McDonald House does so much to help the families that come here so their kids can get the treatment they need.
kathy s.
Joliet, IL
When my daughter had open heart surgery. We benefited for staying here. The place is clean and neat. And close to the hospital. Very greatful for Ronald McDonald Charities.
jelena w.
Were friends with a couple that had a baby wth heart issues. They had to move into the ronald mcdonald house with their 2 other small kids. It was the best experience for them even though they lost their baby after a long battle.
Emily H.
Mendenhall, MS
I know many people that went to the Ronald McDonald house. When I was in jr. High we did fundraisers to help them and it was so fun. I know this place helps so many people!
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
Ronald McDonald house is such an amazing charity to know that their help is there if ever in need with my child is a blessing. I am thankful for everything they have done.
kristina b.
This a wonderful place and I will continue to support them! They even let our Girl Scout troop get involved in helping collect donations. It means a lot for the girls to get to see where their collections go and how they're used.
Christiana L.
Families that rely on The RMH not only need the love and support they are receiving but they are more than grateful for those things in their times of struggle and triumph.
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC
We stayed in ronald mcdonald house in san diego while my son was in the hospital. it was lovely and most of the people were nice. it did not end very well though and a few of the people in charge were very rude to us before we left.
Kristen B.
Nettleton, MS
I have always loved helping out for Ronald McDonald House Charities. I have had close family and friends who have benefitted from the houses. Great thing to help out with!
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.