Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I absolutely love this organization and all that their volunteers have to offer! They improve the lives of so many children and their loved ones, and to me that is so important.
One of the best organization/charities out there they work hard so that families can be with their sick children without the added stress if how they come up.with money to stay
I've never had a child that was ill and needed this organization but have seen others reap the benefits. They praise God for a place that allows them to be near their sick child
This charity really helps those families with sick children! A very huge support when they are in need and its amazing how they make the family feel whole out of such situations
Such a wonderful non profit. I did a research project on Ronald McDonald and really discovered all the great things that this company really offers. Not only do they help the sick child, but help give the whole family meals and places to stay as well.
They paid for my boyfriend to stay in a hotel in a city far from home while his son was in the children's hospital passing away from Lukemia. Very needed and gresy appreciated.
When my son was first hospitalized with his first seizure last year I felt hopeless. This room was introduced to my family & I. And I must say it was AMAZING, they made our week stay very welcoming. I can express how much I love this room.
Ronald McDonald House is a fantastic Charity organization. I was the leader of my daughter's Red Cross Club and we did some community projects working with the Ronald McDonald House. They do a good thing helping families of sick children.
This is one of my favorite charities. Mostly because I know a family that they've helped. I save our pop tabs now to donate to them. Job well done Ronald McDonald House! Bravo
Used to work for McDonalds, although the company sucks ; Such a great organization and very helpful to families in need. They can always use volunteers for house/yard maintenance, decorating for the holidays, cooking meals, or anything!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos