BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
I use to work for mcdonalds and we would have competitions raising money and win cute little prizes. You wouldn't guess how much money they brin g in, and they use it in a great way.
Joanna S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I have been participating in the Ronald McDonald House Walk for Kids for the past 5 years. This organization greatly helped my family during a difficult time! Thanks for everything!
Mary H.
Honestly I really like this charity/organization.
They actually do a lot, despite being part of the McDonald's franchise.
If you research into it you can find actual sources and their impact on the people they help.
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
When my cousin was sick it was a great place for my aunt and uncle to stay while he was in the hospital. It was a rough time but having The Ronald Macdonald House helped out a lot.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
I love the Ronald McDonald house they are a great organization. Years ago my young cousin was helped by them and though he's gone now his family still praises the work that they do.
Selena K.
I love how they make a effort to help families. it is a great charity. They truly bring families to stay closer to their child when they have to be in the hospital, so heart warming.
Britney G.
Kirkland, WA
My friend had to stay here with her baby right after she gave birth. She said they really try hard to keep you comfortable like you where at your own home. Always donate when I can!
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I always give my change to this organization. The Ronald McDonald House has helped many children and by donating even a penny, it puts them a step closer to helping another child.
Clarissa R.
Fleetwood, PA
This is an amazing organization. I had a friend who was able to stay close by her daughter after she was in a really bad accident thanks to the Ronald McDonald house in Hershey, PA.
Cee V.
Westminster, CA
Awesome foundation. Not only do they help maintain families, they're also about education as they have a wide range of scholarships available for college students. Thankful for RMHC!
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.