Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I've never personally been involved with this but I've had close friends have siblings there and all I here are all good things. And ever since then I've always given to this program.
Very good charity organization, I never thought I would have visit there until my lil niece who suffered from cancer went there and the were many cool stuff and their staff is sweet.
I know people that have had to use this foundation and they where very pleased. It's really great that they focus on the kids and helping out their family during a great time of need.
I have always heard good stuff about Ronald McDonald House Charities.. I think it's just awesome they help out people in need and it just amazing to have this kind and generous of people
Amazing charity! I have family who has had to stay at the Ronald McDonald house and they provided everything for them while they were going through a rough time with their sick child.
Being a manager at McDonald's I really recommend everyone take the time to go and visit a ronalds mcdonalds house whether it be volunteering or just visiting the people that are there
I have helped in the past. There are many charities to give to, yes, but this is one of my favorites of where I just know it truly does give someone a chance when they are struggling.
When my little brother was in treatment,our family stayed many of nights and days here. I love how they have you do your share there at the stay and i think it fits perfect with the pay it forward.
This is a great organization it provides the family of a sick child to be right there with their child with no worries about money we support this organization as much as possible.
An awesome organization! They realize the importance of keeping parents close when little ones are sick. They also realize the financial burden, and assist in decreasing that burden.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos