Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
Ronald McDonald is constantly helping people. The ones by where I live are renovating and expanding to help more family members be able to stay close to their loved ones in the hospital. It's also super easy to donate, even something as simple as pop tabs
I had a sick baby and at that time there is nothing greater than someone making arrangements for you to stay somewhere while your child is being tended to. Such a wonderful organization
Im glad that big companies like McDonalds do things like this. I think it really helps when they have change drop boxes at the window so you can get rid of your spare and help people too.
We have volunteered with both money and helping the Ronald McDonald House near us in ROchester, MN always people greatful for our help! This is a great organization worthy of your help!
Amazing way to help families in need. 😍Always willing to help families out that need somewhere to stay when a family member is in the hospital. They also apply you with food and drinks. I am so thankful for this organization . Always donating to them!
This charity gives families a home when their children are in the hospital. They have helped out numerous people I know, it's good to know McDonalds is doing something good for the world.
This is one of the best charities out here. I have one in my hometown and have frequently done a lot of fundraising when I was in elementary school for them. I remember collecting tabs for them.
This is amazing it helps children and their families all over the world for children with medical conditions..My sister was born with a hear disease and they helped my mother out alot..
This is a great organization. My nephew had to stay in the hospital for his 1st heart operation and my brother stayed at 1 of the Ronald mcDonald houses. We all give to this every year.
They will provide families a place to stay if they have a room for you we were not able to stay when my nephew had surgery open heart they had no room. we slept in the hospital waiting area one night an the hospital helped get us a room the next night.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos