BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Lezlie A.
I volunteered here to clean up the place. I vacuumed, washed walls, painted, took apart old batteries from cell phones, disinfected everything, and organized their pantry. I was informed of all the ways they help others. I think it is an amazing organization.
. ..
My mom had told me that this organization helps families by spending their days at hotels or places while a loved one is in the hospital. McDonalds send a percentage of money you spend on cookies.
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
My sister stayed at one of these houses when the twins were born premature they were very caring and so conveinent. All they asked of her was she do one chore a day like clean the microwave
Sandra R.
Deltona, FL
I love buying McDonald for my kids they always asking me to buy them I love, them very much they are my every thing to me family always stay together as a, family that what family do. I thank God for bless me, with my beautiful dauther, I am so bless to have them by my side they always make smile every time. đź’–đź’–đź’–
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
This organization is one of the SWEETEST and most helpful you will EVER find! I have volunteered a few times and it makes you feel so amazing to meet these families and hear their stories.
Harita P.
Martinez, GA
The Ronald McDonald House Charities is an amazing place, personally working with this organization has been amazing and I think it is great that they have this place for families in need!
Julie M.
My parents stayed in a Ronald McDonald House when I was a kid undergoing heart surgery. Such a great charity who showed my family love and support so they could solely focus on my health!
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Incredible organization that does a great job at providing housing for children and their families! Would definitely recommend supporting them every chance possible!
Carly M.
After having the opportunity to help volunteer to make dinner for many families at a nearby branch, I feel so fortunate that these opportunities to support families of sick children exist.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
I've volunteered in a Ronald McDonald House in Philadelphia. They do great work! The families and children that they serve really deserve the fantastic support that Ronald McDonald House provides.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.