Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I volunteered here to clean up the place. I vacuumed, washed walls, painted, took apart old batteries from cell phones, disinfected everything, and organized their pantry. I was informed of all the ways they help others. I think it is an amazing organization.
My mom had told me that this organization helps families by spending their days at hotels or places while a loved one is in the hospital. McDonalds send a percentage of money you spend on cookies.
My sister stayed at one of these houses when the twins were born premature they were very caring and so conveinent. All they asked of her was she do one chore a day like clean the microwave
I love buying McDonald for my kids they always asking me to buy them I love, them very much they are my every thing to me family always stay together as a, family that what family do. I thank God for bless me, with my beautiful dauther, I am so bless to have them by my side they always make smile every time. 💖💖💖
This organization is one of the SWEETEST and most helpful you will EVER find! I have volunteered a few times and it makes you feel so amazing to meet these families and hear their stories.
The Ronald McDonald House Charities is an amazing place, personally working with this organization has been amazing and I think it is great that they have this place for families in need!
My parents stayed in a Ronald McDonald House when I was a kid undergoing heart surgery. Such a great charity who showed my family love and support so they could solely focus on my health!
Incredible organization that does a great job at providing housing for children and their families! Would definitely recommend supporting them every chance possible!
After having the opportunity to help volunteer to make dinner for many families at a nearby branch, I feel so fortunate that these opportunities to support families of sick children exist.
I've volunteered in a Ronald McDonald House in Philadelphia. They do great work! The families and children that they serve really deserve the fantastic support that Ronald McDonald House provides.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos