BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I've been donating to Ronald McDonald House charities for add long as I can remember probably 10 or more years, I have a very close friend whose son had to stay here so it hits close to home
Sarah C.
I remember we sang for the patients back in high school and we donated money to them. You can be rest assured that your money will go into good hands. It's really wonderful what they're doing.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
My nephew was diagnosed with a major illness at a very young age. He is now 18 and thriving! This association provided my family with a place to stay while in Chicago for surgeries. Thank you!
Stephanie T.
Arlington, TN
We have a RMDH in our town and I volunteered once with a group of kids just playing board games. SO much fun and so much hope. It was like being in someone's living room. So much like a home.
megan o.
Millersville, Pa
Great organization! St. Christorpher's hospital for children in Philadelphia has a house for the families of cancer patients on the hospitals campus. Volunteering there to just sit and talk to families can help their recovery and treatment go just a little easier.
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
Love this charity! I work at McDonald's and I'm always excited when we start this promotion, because I'm helping raise money for something awesome. Old ladies donate the most often by the way.
trish s.
Green lane, PA
My family races speedboats and every year we have a race dedicated to the Ronald McDonald House. So a portion of our tickets and sales go towards the Ronald McDonald House. A great organization.
joyce b.
Murfreesboro, TN
This organization helped my mother when she went into labour with me. I had two collapse lungs and was in a incubator for two months. They helped with fiances and helped with the staying in south Carolina.
Diana M.
Emporia, KS
The hospital I worked at had one. It really made a big difference to the family members of sick kiddos. The hospital also had a Ronald McDonald room, where parents and families could rest, watch TV, and even do laundry without leaving the hospital grounds.
Emily K.
Fulton, IL
The house in Iowa City was a great help to a friend of mine when her baby was born prematurely! I have donated to this charity through several ways, most recently a piano recital program.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.