BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Kelly T.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
My daughter was in the hospital for nearly 3 weeks when she was less than 7 months old due to a horrific accident. The Ronald McDonald House in Fort Worth took excellent care of me so I could be close to the hospital and not have to leave her for any length of time.
stacey j.
A good organization for sick children and them hard times for parnets with sick children. Ronald McDonald house will help house the parnets/family while child is in the hospital.
chloe a.
My mother had to stay at the Ronald McDonald house while my brother was in the hospital for 3 years at children's. We go back 1-4 times a month and donate household items, food, etc. The service is outstanding. Just a great thing for the Ronald McDonald house to do.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
This is a great charity I love donating to this charity because I know the needs are meet & its done for a great causes I believe we all should support charities all around the world to save a life!
KG Books P.
Decatur, AL
I had to stay here when my sisters baby was in Children's Hospital in Birmingham, Alabama. They didn't charge us for staying there for two months. They provided snacks, had game room for kids.
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
I enjoy what mcdonald's does with this organization. it has helped one of my friends in times of need by providing food and shelter . it is one of the best companies that care for there customers .
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
This is a great charity. I had a friends whose daughter had to have open heart surgery out of town. The Ronald McDonald house let her family live there for free for several month. What a blessing!
Tamara B.
Niles, MI
My daughter was born premature. I stayed in a room sponsered by Ronald Mcdonald house charieties. It ment that I could be near my baby in nicu at hospital and nurse her. We have also stayed in other places near childrens hospitals when we have doctors appts. Love them.
Allison S.
I toured this place when i was in girl scouts and all the things they do for families is amazing. I even had one friend whose family stayed her and she and her family were so thankful for them!
Jessica W.
Johnson City, TN
This organization is one of the best that I have volunteered for! They help the families that have a child with cancer. It is such a great place for families to be able to have a little peace.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.