Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
My daughter was in the hospital for nearly 3 weeks when she was less than 7 months old due to a horrific accident. The Ronald McDonald House in Fort Worth took excellent care of me so I could be close to the hospital and not have to leave her for any length of time.
A good organization for sick children and them hard times for parnets with sick children. Ronald McDonald house will help house the parnets/family while child is in the hospital.
My mother had to stay at the Ronald McDonald house while my brother was in the hospital for 3 years at children's. We go back 1-4 times a month and donate household items, food, etc. The service is outstanding. Just a great thing for the Ronald McDonald house to do.
This is a great charity I love donating to this charity because I know the needs are meet & its done for a great causes I believe we all should support charities all around the world to save a life!
I had to stay here when my sisters baby was in Children's Hospital in Birmingham, Alabama. They didn't charge us for staying there for two months. They provided snacks, had game room for kids.
I enjoy what mcdonald's does with this organization. it has helped one of my friends in times of need by providing food and shelter . it is one of the best companies that care for there customers .
This is a great charity. I had a friends whose daughter had to have open heart surgery out of town. The Ronald McDonald house let her family live there for free for several month. What a blessing!
My daughter was born premature. I stayed in a room sponsered by Ronald Mcdonald house charieties. It ment that I could be near my baby in nicu at hospital and nurse her. We have also stayed in other places near childrens hospitals when we have doctors appts. Love them.
I toured this place when i was in girl scouts and all the things they do for families is amazing. I even had one friend whose family stayed her and she and her family were so thankful for them!
This organization is one of the best that I have volunteered for! They help the families that have a child with cancer. It is such a great place for families to be able to have a little peace.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos