Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,061 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
A friend of mine uses this service often, since she has a little boy with cancer. They are amazing and lift such a big burden off of their shoulders while they have other things to be worrying about.
I really would love to volunteer for this organization. I adore children && think this is sooo wonderful to do to help those families out by being close to their child in a crutial time in their lives.
Volunteered many times at the Ronald McDonald house in my community and always have such a positive experience. Many of their initiatives are so easy for families and work places to get involved in.
An amazing organization that lets parents focus on making their children better! They provide so much more than a place to stay for these individuals they provide a safe and supporting environment!
I believe that Ronald McDonald is helping a lot of people.My friend stayed there when her very sick child was in the hospital.Its great that they give families somewhere to stay in time of need.
When they have happy meal donate day to the Ronald McDonald house go and support as much as possible! it goes to a great cause and you never no if one day you might need there help. Pay it forward!
My daughter was in the nicu for close to a month when she was born. I was able to stay less than a block from her hospital for little to no cost. it was amazing! A fantastic help for those in need!
RMH is awesome. When my son was born he was terminal. RMH gave me a place to stay that was close to the hospital. A small chore was nothing in exchange for a warm bed, hot shower, and full belly.
This is a wonderful charity that really offers so much support to families with sick children. Having a place to stay that is close to where their child is hospitalized is such an important thing.
Great charity foundation. We always hear about them in our community when they do something in the area. They are always working with other city area people to better their brand name and community.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos