Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,061 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
This is a wonderful charity to donate to. My friends stayed in the Ronald McDonald house before their son died and they took wonderful care of them. On mother's day, each room received a beautiful bouquet. You will help provide for really good people in the most difficult situations.
I love this organization! My brother was born with Spina Bifida and had to be airlifted to a larger hospital several hours from our home when he was born. My family stayed at Ronald McDonald house while he was in the hospital. They were very helpful during that difficult time.
Ronald McDonald is a great and easy charity to support and I love it because it is earning so much and changing so many peoples lives, I donate every time I go to McDonald's and I have heard nothing but good about it. Please support this Charity as it is constantly working and changing lives!
I was offered a chance to stay at the Ronald McDonald House right across the street from Childrens Hospital Los Angeles as my 4 month old daughter underwent open heart surgery back in 2013. I kindly declined as I felt it would be of greater use to another parent than myself. Its heartwarming to know that there are people who truly do care and want to do anything out during the most difficult times in your life.
This is a charity that is close to my heart. This charity helped my friends son when he was born with a heart condition. I love giving to this charity because they really help family's get through the toughest times.
I love this charity !! Every time I go to mc Donald's I donate to the charity ! I've known about this charity since my mom used to work there ! I support them because I believe in helping others ....others should support as well because we're a community and we should all be united and help others out
There's nice to know there's a foundation that will help families in need when their children are ill. A charity that will help them with the resources that they need! They even help those who don't have healthcare get it. Please donate to this charity. I donate when I can!
I love the Ronald McDonald house because I can stay close to my baby while he's in the hospital and when he gets out he will have to stay locally and since we aren't from here I relie on the house a lot they feed you and if you need supplies such as toilet paper, soap, shampoo, and other supplies they help you out and also have food that anyone can eat. And the families are amazing !
We have a local Ronald McDonald House right in my neighborhood. It's a great place. It helps families who kids are in the hospital for illness. Families get to stay free. You can volunteer here to cook a meal or help families in need. It support this organization.
This charity helped my family in a time where we were hopeless..my nephew suffered from leukemia and passed away and they did everything they could to provide a place for my sister. Where she could live and spend every last day with him..we are greatful for there kindness.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos