Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,059 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
A friend of mine uses this service often, since she has a little boy with cancer. They are amazing and lift such a big burden off of their shoulders while they have other things to be worrying about.
A friend of mine stayed in a ronald mcdonald house when her daughter was born for several weeks and it was a wonderful experience for her and so so helpful. A great service for parents and families.
The Ronal McDonald house carries is a wonderful organization helping families whose children are struggling with cancer or other ailments. They are there to help the kids get some comforts from home l
Ronald McDonald house is great! They really helped a lot when my nephew was born premature and his mom couldn't afford the bill because he was in the hospital for 3 months. Love that they help so much!
My daughter was in the NICU and we were lucky enough to live nearby but for those families who live hundreds of miles away, this is a great organization that helps these families in a difficult time.
As a health care provider, this is an amazing charity. Granting moms and dads a place nearby is incredible. What helps sick kids the most are supportive parents. Thank you Ronald McDonald Charities
I recently fell in love with this organization. My sister in law had a baby that had health problems. While the baby was in the hospital they got to stay here for a whole month. It was a great thing.
I think this is a really good charity because they help families when they are at their lowest. Having a child with a life threatening illness is hard enough, Ronald McDonald makes it a little easier.
I've been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to cook dinner at two Ronald McDonald Houses in my area. It's been an incredible experience to be a part of the great work that Ronald McDonald Houses do.
My son was born with heart defects and has a rare heart muscle disease. We have stayed in Ronald McDonald house in two different states and they are a true God send. We have also donated to and volunteered there. This is a great organization that we are eternally grateful for.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos