Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,085 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
My cousin who lost a child a month after delivering, asked everyone at their wedding to donate to this organization rather than bringing a gift or card. It's heart felt knowing they help families so much
I've actually stayed at the Ronald McDonald house in Deteoit a couple times when my little brother was sick. It's very nice and comfortable. It feels like home. So many families save so much money by staying there.
RMH everyone should donate, what a great cause. I have had to go out of town numerous times for different surgeries & such & they have always helped out with a place to stay. And it's a nice place too!!!
This charity is amazing. I wish I had more time or money to give. Just so everyone knows Ronald McDonald House is an option on the "coin star" machines and they will print out a tax deductible receipt!!!
We always save up our pop tabs to give to the RMH. My little brother will go around at parties and ask people for their tabs. My grandma also saves pop tabs. We give them to her and she will bring them there. I have never been there but have only heard great things about it! :)
A group of local moms always try once every few months to go and fix dinner for the individuals staying in the house. We normally feed anywhere from 50-75 people. It's heartbreaking some of the things these parents are going through and I am glad that we are able to give to them.
Never volunteered here before but would love to before I die. Most places are a scam today when asking for donations but I know this one is by far very real and would donate all the money I had to them.
My nephew has an issue and has been in the hospital a few months ago. The ronald mcdonald house has done wonders for my family and many others the staff are amazing people. I have nothing but good words.
The Ronald McDonald house was a large help for my friend and her family when her son was in the hospital after being born with a heart defect. This removed a large burden and allowed them to stay close by
Ronald McDonald house just warms my heart every time I think about it. In high school we made dinner for the families their it literally made my life ten times better seeing how it affected the families!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos