Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
I've heard someone really things about this foundation. Here where I live a radio station did this special event to race money for Ronald McDonald House so I took my boys so that they could donate money.
Amazing charity. When I worked at McDonalds and would ask people to donate to this organization, I actually heard some first hand stories from some customers about how much Ronald McDonald House helped them.
I know several families that have used the services from Ronald McDonald House. I have been to a few fundraisers that benefitted this charity. Extremely thankful to everyone who contributes to this service!
Worked with the Ronald Mcdonald House in Chattanooga when I was in high school and I have to say that the experience was heart warming and really shaped my view of what service looks like in our community.
The money in The mcdonalds house charities goes to families to stay close to their ill children, but I believe they should say where the money is going... exactly and how much exactly is helping people. : /
When I was younger, I needed to have a surgery that costed much more than what my parents could afford. Thankfully insurance costed most of it but we didn't have money to stay anywhere. We were able to stay at the Ronald Mc Donald house. It was extremely affordable, and very nice.
I can't even explain how amazing this charity is. The amount of families that have been helped and or lived in a Ronald McDonald facility while their child was undergoing care will forever be thankful.
This organization has helped so many families during their stressful times of dealing with serious health conditions. They are awesome and I am so thankful that they are readily available to help those in need. Great organization to support with money and volunteering your time.
This is an amazing organization to help all children in need who have no family and need the help .they will help the child mentally and give them a place to live.
I had a friend who had to spend a lot of time out of state with his sick son, the Ronald McDonald House Charities help the house them during this hard time and helps get them through it is a great program
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos