Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,085 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
This is definitely a big help for the families of children and patients with longterm illnesses. It gives them a place to stay that's right across from the hospital.
I stayed at a Ronald McDonald house when my granddaughter Dottie was born. It was so nice to have a safe caring place to sleep, near the hospital. I give to this charity and encourage everyone to do the same.
I go to the Ronald McDonald fundraiser that happens every fall. All the mom that is made goes toward the house. I am grateful that there is a place where families can stay when they have a child that is sick.
Ronald McDonald is more than a charity. They allow homeless or people with family problems to come in and be in a safe environment. They get housing and food until they are able to handle things on their own.
This foundation has done so much for families, and their efforts are not hidden. Many families speak out about how their help has changed their lives. It's a great foundation that is clearly helping the community.
I haven't worked with them, but I know they do wonders with a lot of families and they are one charity that you know your money is going directly to that charity and no one is making money out of the donations.
I totally support their cause! one of the animal hospital that I worked at we collected the metal tabs and donated them. it was a project our manager started that I took with me to other hospitals I worked at.
This is a great way to help those who are in need ! By just donating a small amount you can make another person smile ! And bring them a little happiness ! This is a great way to help your world and those in it
This charity allows an overlooked comfort to families who are struggling with loved ones in the hospital. A simple beds is so often overlooked. A caring environment is the best thing for these people. Amazing.
Very good charity I've heard nothing but good things about. I don't have my own experience with this place, but I do know they partner with Shriners children's hospital and have used Shriners for a surgery for my son and they were great, the staff was super nice and helpful wonderful place.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos