BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Sara M.
I have volunteered there before with my kids through our church and I think it's wonderful they house these families to give free treatment to children from around the world for free. Through the donations we give.
Kathleen P.
Mesa, AZ
A family member's newborn was the first infant heart transplant recipient. The family stayed at Ronald McDonald House and received the utmost support. We all regularly donate to RMHC, and endorse organ donation!
Mary S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Ronald McDonald House was where we stayed while my 17 yr old was in ICU. It was right next to the hospital. It made it so convenient for us to be with her. The house was so well kept and comfortable. The staff was so helpful and welcoming. This charity really makes a difference in peoples lives.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
This is definitely a big help for the families of children and patients with longterm illnesses. It gives them a place to stay that's right across from the hospital.
Kathy B.
Round Rock, TX
I stayed at a Ronald McDonald house when my granddaughter Dottie was born. It was so nice to have a safe caring place to sleep, near the hospital. I give to this charity and encourage everyone to do the same.
Elisa C.
This foundation has done so much for families, and their efforts are not hidden. Many families speak out about how their help has changed their lives. It's a great foundation that is clearly helping the community.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
I go to the Ronald McDonald fundraiser that happens every fall. All the mom that is made goes toward the house. I am grateful that there is a place where families can stay when they have a child that is sick.
Madi C.
Ronald McDonald is more than a charity. They allow homeless or people with family problems to come in and be in a safe environment. They get housing and food until they are able to handle things on their own.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
I totally support their cause! one of the animal hospital that I worked at we collected the metal tabs and donated them. it was a project our manager started that I took with me to other hospitals I worked at.
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
I haven't worked with them, but I know they do wonders with a lot of families and they are one charity that you know your money is going directly to that charity and no one is making money out of the donations.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.