BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Dara P.
Katy, TX
What an amazing cause! They are a classic organization that has been around awhile. Love their cause! I would definitely recommend helping out with what you can!
Krystal K.
Holts Summit, MO
I work for a Hospital and the Ronald McDonald House have been nothing but amazing to our patients in need. Every paren't that needs a place to stay if their child is at our hospital they are always there with open arms.
Carla  P.
Awesome organization! My friends son has a brain tumor and they are able to stay at Ronald McDonald house in Memphis, free of charge. Meals are even cooked for them and they even have their own pantry for snacks. The volunteers are an amazing group of people. I never hesitate to donate to them.
B N.
Ronald McDonald House Charities is an AMAZING organization. I know several families who stayed at the House while there children where in the hospital. Great way to keep family's together at great times of need.
Daniela B.
San Diego , CA
I am so greatful for the Ronald McDonalds house. My daughter was in the hospital for 6 months and my husband and I were able to eat sleep and take showers there.
Arais G.
Palos Heights, IL
Helping families in need is whats its all about. the smile that it brings them just makes my heart melt. it brightens my day knowing that we are doing something meaningful for the people in need. best feeling ever!
gabby c.
Being an alpha delta pi, this is our philanthropy. I absolutely love going to the ronald mcdonald house with my sisters, and making dinner for them twice a week.
Rania B.
Denver, CO
While many charities take from the donations to pay for things that don't really benefit the charity- this one gives straight into the community. I always research before I give- and this place really checks out.
Katie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Throughout college and on, I collected pop/beer tabs to donate to RMHC. When taking them down there the facilities in both Pittsburgh and Cleveland are vey nice. They do great things for families with sick children
Amanda S.
Ronald McDonald house does so much to keep families together in times of need. Definitely a great charity to donate your money and time to. I always love participating in their trick or treat for change campaign.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.