BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Courtney T.
Tupelo, MS
This organization is top notch. Luckily, I myself, have not had to experience a stay at a RMH. I have had a few friends who have and they say it's the closet to being at home, even with a sick child in the hospital.
Angela J.
Knoxville, TN
My friends son was in the hospital for months and she stayed in the Ronald McDonald house. Everyone was so sweet and kind . This is a lovely charity so parents can be close to their children . Great job 2 thumbs up .
cheryll m.
Buena Park, CA
When you buy McDonald cookies, they donate a portion of that money to the House! So, in doing my part, I go almost every day! They are the best chocolate chip cookies, too, and a bargain that helps others at that!
Amity O.
Ridgefield, WA
Ronald McDonald house has been a god send for so many families in need. They provide and your family with a place to stay at one of their places while your child is in the hospital. Usual for the critical patients
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
So important for families who need long-term lodging near a hospital when a family member is ill. I have a few friends who have stayed when needed & it gives them a small bit of peace of mind to have lodging taken care of.
wendy m.
They are very helpful they help my next door neighbor through a big progress they are very good and caring and very helpful i love this company they did all they can to make things work and change for a lot of different families around the world .
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
A friend of mine had a daughter who was born prematurely, my friend was able stayed in the Ronald McDonald housing while her baby was in INCU at the hospital. What a wonderful organization! Donate whenever you can!
Keisha W.
Pflugerville, TX
I am a huge supporter of the Ronald McDonald house charity. My cousin was in the hospital after having multiple procedures having to do with sickle cell. The Ronald McDonald house provided living quarters at no cost for his family since the procedures were in another city. This charity is amazing!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
I love that this organization is making a big difference through little ways. We always collected our pop tabs/can tabs for the Ronald McDonald House. I think it's wonderful that everyone can help in this small way.
Sara M.
Clermont, Fl
Where we used to live we would volunteer at the Ronald McDonald house with my sons homeschool group. We would feed families staying there, offer support and supplies. It is a great program for families that need it.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.