Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
We stayed at a Ronald McDonald house when our 2 month old was ill. It was such a blessing to have a nice place to rest that was super close to the hospital. Words can not express how grateful we were for the hospitality.
My sister stayed at the Ronald McDonald. My niece was born early and had to stay at a hospital and my sister and her family stayed at Ronald McDonald's house. I give to this charity every year. It is near to my heart!!
My daughter was born with a mitocondria disoder we spent lots of time all the Ronald McDonald house in Rochester,ny . These people take time out of there lives to make you feel at home this is amazing place to be .....
This is such a great place that helps out so many people, I used to think it was just a place for McDonalds until I realized all they do, especially for people who have sick family in a nearby hospital. It is wonderful.
Ronald McDonald house charities is a great organization that donates to children who can't afford to be seen to treat their ilnesses. Definitely a wonderful group.
I'm not the biggest fan of McDonalds, but the Ronald McDonald House is amazing. I used to raise money for them every year when I was a kid (I should do it again!).
I have multiple friends who have benefited from Ronald McDonald House Charities. It is amazing that they provide FREE housing near the nations greatest children's hospitals so that parents have one less this to worry about.
I always drop extra change into these at McDonald's. when my family member was in the hospital this kept their family financially strong and helped them out a lot.
Not only this charity, but any charity in general is great to donate to. They have the boxes set up at the registers at McDonald's and outside so it's as easy as getting your change back and putting some in the box.
I stayed at The Ronald McDonald House in Nashville. They made a very tough time in our lives a little easier. Provided us with everything. We are forever grateful!!!!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos