BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Danielle A.
We stayed at a Ronald McDonald house when our 2 month old was ill. It was such a blessing to have a nice place to rest that was super close to the hospital. Words can not express how grateful we were for the hospitality.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
My sister stayed at the Ronald McDonald. My niece was born early and had to stay at a hospital and my sister and her family stayed at Ronald McDonald's house. I give to this charity every year. It is near to my heart!!
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
My daughter was born with a mitocondria disoder we spent lots of time all the Ronald McDonald house in Rochester,ny . These people take time out of there lives to make you feel at home this is amazing place to be .....
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
This is such a great place that helps out so many people, I used to think it was just a place for McDonalds until I realized all they do, especially for people who have sick family in a nearby hospital. It is wonderful.
Jordyn L.
Ronald McDonald house charities is a great organization that donates to children who can't afford to be seen to treat their ilnesses. Definitely a wonderful group.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
I'm not the biggest fan of McDonalds, but the Ronald McDonald House is amazing. I used to raise money for them every year when I was a kid (I should do it again!).
Ashli B.
I have multiple friends who have benefited from Ronald McDonald House Charities. It is amazing that they provide FREE housing near the nations greatest children's hospitals so that parents have one less this to worry about.
shelby v.
Edmonton, KY
I always drop extra change into these at McDonald's. when my family member was in the hospital this kept their family financially strong and helped them out a lot.
Monica C.
Not only this charity, but any charity in general is great to donate to. They have the boxes set up at the registers at McDonald's and outside so it's as easy as getting your change back and putting some in the box.
Gina A.
I stayed at The Ronald McDonald House in Nashville. They made a very tough time in our lives a little easier. Provided us with everything. We are forever grateful!!!!
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.