BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
This is a wonderful orginization. I have known many people who's children have been terribly ill and it was nice to know there was a place for the parents to stay that was so close to their ill children. Great hospitality.
destiny p.
Working as a nurse in pediatrics, I work very closely with those impacted by the generosity of RMH. It is so heart warming. It changes lives in such a beautiful way!
Sheri C.
Harrisburg, PA
This is an amazing service for families with sick children. I live near Hershey Medical Center and we have paper drives for the house near us . They provide a place to stay in a family atmosphere. I love this charity
dana k.
Nazareth, PA
Iv heard amazing things about the Ronald McDonald house charities. They give families a great place to stay while loved ones are in the hospital, it's a great help if you live far away, they keep you nice and close.
Becky T.
Dallas, GA
The Ronald McDonald House really helps families out with sick children. A member from my church son became very ill and I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of support they received from the Ronald McDonald House!
Margarita C.
I haven't ever aaked for them to help me because i haven't ever needed it thank god. But i donate to them all the time. I think its neat to give when you can to help someone out. I mean why not if you just that to give.
Kristine P.
APO , AE
The Ronald McDonald house is so helpful and was such a great idea by McDonalds. I love donating to the box every time I eat at McDonalds. It has surely helped many families stay close to their loved ones in the hospital.
Amy G.
Horton, AL
When my granddaughter had open heart surgery the Ronal McDonald house was great to them! They had a great room and was fed without having to spend any money. This allowed them to stay with our precious granddaughter.
Heather K.
Albion, NY
I know a few families who utilized the ronald mcdonald house in our area and it was such a saving grace for them. it allowed them to be close to their child and also have that interaction outside of the four hospital walls.
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
This is such a great place that helps out so many people, I used to think it was just a place for McDonalds until I realized all they do, especially for people who have sick family in a nearby hospital. It is wonderful.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.