Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,059 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
Ronald McDonald House Charities has been such a blessing to my family and all parents in need ! My niece was in hospital for Many many weeks and my brother and sistet-n-law got to stay there.. Which was a major help and blessing
I spent 6 weeks at a Ronald McDonald house, it's amazing how many families they care for. when your child is sick and you live away from the hospital parents need a place to stay. Everyone should donate to this organization! !!
Great organization! I haven't heard a lot lately about it and had wondered was it still operational! This is great, I'm glad to know that this organization is still going!
This is such a good place to have when a family member needs to be in the hospital. It can be such a high pressure and exhausting time. This facility allows respite and at no cost. It also allows for many groups to volunteer.
This is a great charity. All your donations go straight to helping the family's of sick children. It gives them a place to stay when they must be at the hospital for a long period of time and the family can't afford a hotel room for that long.
I've walked and donated to this charity year after year. They help countless families, making an already expensive and hard time a little less awful in so many ways. It's so easy to help people when things are so hard for them.
The Ronald McDonald House provides a place for families who are going through a tough time and cannot provide in the moment financial. I think it's great the a larger corporation is helping with the people who need it most
These people helped my niece when she was sick in the hospital. Gave her food and helped her out because my aunt was struggling financially. Awesome organization and everyone who needs help could go seek it here for their children.
Many of my friends have had children who needed long term care and they would never have been able to be with their children everyday if it wasn't for the Ronald McDonald house. They provided them a room to stay in close to the hospital so they could be near their children and help them through the difficult time.
Ronald McDonald house has been a blessing to my family and extended family throughout my life. It's an amazing program. Just by dropping your change by or more you have no idea who's life you blessing but it's well worth it.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos