BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Jessica Q.
This organization is amazing !! The things they do to accommodate family's of people who are sick is just remarkable when you are dealing with a sick loved one things can be really stressful and they really put your mind at ease !
Molly B.
I've volunteered with the Ronald McDonald House in my community multiple times and I love it there. They genuinely care about the people staying at the house and try their best to make them feel at home. It's great a organization.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I absolutely love this charity! I stayed at the RMH when I had my premature son and they were the most wonderful loving people I could have asked for at a time when I needed hope the most. Every chance I get to donate to them I do.
Melaina R.
Syracuse, NY
I am from Syracuse and they have just redone the place it looks amazing. I have been organizing donation drives for the organization since I was 13 and they have always been nice to work with. They are an amazing organization :)
Heather C.
Eugene, OR
I am an independent consultant for 31 and we donate to ronald mcdonald house charities. they do so much good for us. I have spend a day volunteering directly for ronald mcdonald house and I'm so glad i was able to experience that.
Nishawn W.
This is another great organization. my son was born 3 months early and spent 3 months in the hospital. Ronald McDonald house was a great support for me during that time.
Krystal H.
Holts Summit, MO
Ronald Mcdonald House is one of the best organizations out there. I work for a Hospital and this is where parents stay if their children are at our hospital for a long period of time. They are so helpful and even help with transportation.
Phylicia V.
Maryville, TN
This charity is amazing! We stayed in a Ronald McDonald House while my nephew was in a chicldrens hospital, they were great to us, getting us in and letting us stay the whole time. It wasn't expensive and it was very accommodating.
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
I volunteered here (Michigan) monthly as a child. We made dinners that would last a week for the families visiting. Very rewarding just as the work this company is doing.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
The way that The Ronald McDonald House helps families while by offering services such as places to stay while a child is being treated for an illness goes above and beyond. Having family close is just as important as getting treatment.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.