Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
This organization is amazing !! The things they do to accommodate family's of people who are sick is just remarkable when you are dealing with a sick loved one things can be really stressful and they really put your mind at ease !
I've volunteered with the Ronald McDonald House in my community multiple times and I love it there. They genuinely care about the people staying at the house and try their best to make them feel at home. It's great a organization.
I absolutely love this charity! I stayed at the RMH when I had my premature son and they were the most wonderful loving people I could have asked for at a time when I needed hope the most. Every chance I get to donate to them I do.
I am from Syracuse and they have just redone the place it looks amazing. I have been organizing donation drives for the organization since I was 13 and they have always been nice to work with. They are an amazing organization :)
I am an independent consultant for 31 and we donate to ronald mcdonald house charities. they do so much good for us. I have spend a day volunteering directly for ronald mcdonald house and I'm so glad i was able to experience that.
This is another great organization. my son was born 3 months early and spent 3 months in the hospital. Ronald McDonald house was a great support for me during that time.
Ronald Mcdonald House is one of the best organizations out there. I work for a Hospital and this is where parents stay if their children are at our hospital for a long period of time. They are so helpful and even help with transportation.
This charity is amazing! We stayed in a Ronald McDonald House while my nephew was in a chicldrens hospital, they were great to us, getting us in and letting us stay the whole time. It wasn't expensive and it was very accommodating.
I volunteered here (Michigan) monthly as a child. We made dinners that would last a week for the families visiting. Very rewarding just as the work this company is doing.
The way that The Ronald McDonald House helps families while by offering services such as places to stay while a child is being treated for an illness goes above and beyond. Having family close is just as important as getting treatment.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos