Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
True great cause. Whenever I see Ronald McDonald house is in need, I donate. They help families stay with children who are sick at when they have out of town treatments.
Ronald McDonald House Charities is one of my personal favorite, they are there to help kids in need but also to keep the paren't comfortable while they are there as well. They have helped many children and familys, they are amazing!
The hospital near my home that I go to often has a huge RM house. Your donation do go to those who need help and their families. Being a witness to what they do for so many is rewarding. And giveing to this charity is even more so.
I have volunteered many times at our local Ronald McDonald House. It is an amazing and warm place that allows families to stay near their child in the hospital when expenses wouldn't allow them to otherwise. It's truly a blessing.
I have only experienced the Ronald McDonald house on a volunteer end, but every visit is always a joy to sit down and make new friends while providing those in need with a healthy meal. Everyone is always so nice and thankful. <>
The Ronald McDonald house does some amazing work for families. I have helped raise money and supplies for this organization, and they will continue to do good for others.
I volunteered at the Ronald McDonald house to make breakfast for the families that were staying there. The facility is so awesome and the families were just so appreciative of what we were doing for them. It's really an amazing place.
This charity does a great job of providing housing for people who have loved ones in the hospital. My extended family have stayed in the Ronald McDonald house numerous times.
Praise God that a company this big does such wonderful things for any community. I am so glad that a house can house parents who other wise could not afford to stay somewhere is in a safe and respected home where people do care.
The Ronald McDonald House is such an amazing charity, they help so many people! The National Honor Society from my high school started a tradition of going and cooking food for families staying in the houses a few nights every year!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos