BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Lydia P.
Louisville, MS
Y'all this place holds a special place in my heart. While never having had to stay there myself, I have had many relatives spend time there and respect this place greatly.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
This is such a phenomenal organization. They help families stay with their children when they need their parents the most. It's such a helpful way to be there for the kids.
Chelsey B.
I love this charity I know some of the donation goes towards the Ronald McDonald house. When my younger sister had a baby she had him prematurely. She was allowed to rest comfortably and recover at one of these sponsored houses in Montgomery Alabama
Tabitha H.
My cousin used the Ronald McDonald house when his son was having heart surgery at the age of 1. It's great that this charity allowed them to stay there for weeks while their son was in the hospital, but it wasn't in the best condition.
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
I love Ronald McDonald House Charities! When I had surgery when I was younger. My family stayed in a Ronald McDonald house! It was amazing that they have these for families.
Kelsey A.
Sacramento, CA
Honestly doing charity is my second nature. I love the spirit of giving, helping someone or people in need. Every time i go to Mc Donald's i tried to donate even a dime out of my money to help out. I encourage many people to try to do the same :)
Chrystal S.
Was all for this charity until they harassed a friend of mine about money( for a "free" room). She had a little one in the nic u and they repeatedly called and asked when she was paying a $500 room bill when she was told it was free!!!
Tia S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have been volunteering for the Ronald McDonald house since I was 10. I always love to go play with siblings of Ill kids, or serve dinner to a family. Absolutely amazing.
Keri A.
Volunteering to prepare a meal at the Ronald McDonald house is one of my all time favorites. It is amazing to me how much something we take for granted helps others when they are in time of need. I am happy this organization is available.
Amanda C.
Olive Hill, KY
My friend had a baby that was hospitalized because of seizures. We stayed at a Ronald McDonald House and it was very calming in a time that was trying for us. Very grateful that this charity was there to help us in our time of need.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.