BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Ronald McDonald House is where a parent or family stays when they're ill child is in the hospital. It allows a mother or a father to stay close to their baby while going through cancer treatments or possibly even on life support. It allows you to live close to your family and gives you a nice clean bed to sleep on within a short distance to your sick loved one. This charity is very important for parents with children in the NICU.
Lexi M.
I went to the Ronald McDonald House when I was about 5 years old! I had been battling eczema and allergies all of my little life. I looked like a leper my skin was so bad. I went and stayed in the Ronald McDonald House in Colorado and it made such a difference in my treatments and time there. Although this was so many years ago I will never forget the experience I had and the people I met! Definitely something to be thankful for!
Kara S.
I volunteered her when I lived in Iowa City, IA. I cleaned the house and help organize. The work these people are putting in so that families can have a free place to stay means so much. The house caters to the children so they can be relaxed despite the medical problems they are going through. I love this organization!
Mareea Z.
We stayed here 7 years ago for almost an entire year I'm happy we were able to give back this year! I was 18 at the time and we could barely even pay for the small little fee they charge. We often used anything that was available to us! They always treated us with so much love there! =] I will always be grateful for everything they did for us! Ronald McDonald house in Madera!!
Daphne W.
Donating money to a charity such as this one is a wonderful thing!! Keeping children with their families as they are being treated for a serious illness can not only be mentally and emotinally draining, but financially as well. The Ronald McDonald House helps with all of this!!!
Doris W.
I love this foundation! It helps families that need a place to stay while their child is in the hospital. It's a affordable home for families. This facility has been around for many years. It's a nonprofit organization. If you have a chance to donate that would be wonderful.
DianneMarie H.
Burtchville, MI
In 1992 when my first daughter was born she was very very ill. She had spent 10 months out of the year in the ICU unit and I could not afford a hotel and I had no one that I knew down there that could help me and let me stay at their home I could barely afford to buy myself anything to eat. The Ronald McDonald House gave me a bed to sleep in,clean clothes, food in my stomach,support, encouragement and were non judgemental. I will be forever grateful for the love and generosity that was shown to me and my family during this hard time. In 2014 when my other child was born, her and I caught pertussis, and we had to spend six weeks in the NICU and again the Ronald McDonald House was there to give me somewhere to sleep and somewhere to shower,somewhere to rest and somewhere to temporarily call home until we were well enough to go back to our home. The staff is friendly, the homes are clean, the other families are all in the same spot and it is amazing the friendships that come from being there.
My family and I have been able to return the favor by donating clothing,toys,non perishable food,stationary,travel items, and bedding. And it still seems as though I can never give enough to repay them for all they did for us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all you've done.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I used to volunteer at the Ronald Mcdonald House with St. Jude. It was so much fun. Those kids are the strongest kids you'll find. I support this because they truly make a difference in others lives. They help out families with extremely sick babies who may not be able to afford help other wise.
Nicole T.
Ronald McDonald house is an awesome organization. I wish I could've been involved with them when I needed it. I know a few people who had the privilege of being with them and it is truly a blessing! Wonderful organization to donate your money and time!
paige w.
This organization is absolutely great! As a patient and a volunteer, I can see how truly wonderful the staff and familiars living there are. I like to visit and help make lunch, dinners, or sweets for the kids. When I had to take a loved one to a hospital in another state, the Ronald McDonald House was close by the hospital, the rooms were cheap, and they kept the children entertained during the rough time.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.