Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,085 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
This organization is very considerate of the families who need shelter and food and such necessities for when they have someone in the hospital and it's good to see organizations like this that take others under their wing when they need it
Ronald McDonald House helps so many families in need, especially during such a difficult time. I save pop taps to donate and encourage others to do the same! Every little bit helps
The Ronald McDonald house is one of my favorite charities that I have ever volunteered for. It provides a housing unit for the families of sick children. The foundation itself also sponsors events such as the Katie Mcbride run ever year.
This is an amazing foundation that enables parents or loved ones of sick children or family members to be able to stay near their loved ones during their time in the hospital without worrying about having to afford to pay for a hotel room.
NO matter what this charity is worth any donation you can give! They offer a home away from home for families, food, and a place to sleep in the most stressful time where you would have to be in a hotel, or crammed in a chair in a hospital.
I think this is a great organization. Just donating a small amount of change can make a big difference in children's lives. I think that they need people to give to this organization so it can help them and their families in tough situations.
The Ronald McDonald House is an amazing charity. I volunteered with my family to make dinner for families with children in the hospital and they were so appreciative and it was such a small act that made a major difference in someone's day.
It's an awesome foundation that helps families when their children are going through a difficult time in their lives and we should all be there to help every little bit helps .
My son was born 2 months early. While in the hospital, it was great to have the support of other mothers while staying int the Ronald McDonald House. There is nothing more terrifiying then having your child so early. Being able to stay so close to the hospital and having other people going through the same thing around me was amazing.
This is great charity! When you go to McDonald's any spare change or a donate will make a difference. I don't eat McDonald's but I do support other fast food charities that's out there.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos