Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
This is an amazing offered to families who habe on going stays at hospitals. I've had several family/friends stay over the years and they are very pleased. When I go to McDonald's I donate. Hotel stays are expensive and some cannot afford them.
I volunteered at my local Ronald McDonald house with a pre med club I'm apart of, and it was a great experience! I definitely recommend volunteering here if you have one close by!
As a mother who used their services while my daughter was in the NICU, they are wonderful! we had a bed, towels and shower to use during the night, during the day we had snacks to eat. I appreciate all the support I had during a hard time.
Who has not gone into a McDonald's and left a buck or two in that special box?They do good work,I try to give when I can I am a mom of 5 and you never know when I may need them!
A few years ago my son was in ICU with spinal meningitis. The hospital we stayed at didn't have a Ronald McDonald house, but part of the ICU wing there was a Ronald McDonald area. I really liked the fact that you could get comforts in a time of need.
Love this charity because of what they do. When I was younger some of my classmates and I went to one of the houses and helped them clean and get things organized for everyone.
This is one of my favorite charities to volunteer at because I can only imagine how hard it must be to have to worry about a sick child much less that child and where you will be laying your head at night. It's fantastic what they're doing!
This is great charity! When you go to McDonald's any spare change or a donate will make a difference. I don't eat McDonald's but I do support other fast food charities that's out there.
When my son was born he was airlifted to another city and was in NICU for 6 days..Fortunately I was able to stay at the Ronald Mcdonald House located right near the hospital,I am extremely grateful for that..at the time I did not have a vehicle and without the house I would not have had the opportunity to be with my son as much as I was
I have volunteered for my local RMHC for over two years and absolutely love it. Everyone I meet is so sweet and caring. I love what they stand for and how much they do for there families. If you can I would suggest getting involved with them!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos