Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
This is one of my alltime favorite organizations. My parents had to stay in a RMHC when my sister was sick, and I got the opportunity to volunteer at one of the homes a few months ago. They are a first class organization that provides an immeasurable service!
My friends kid had cancer and they stayed at a Ronald McDonald House it was a blessing to have a good place to stay so their worries was not so bad thanks wonderful Charity all should give to this one non of us know when we made need a place to rest
In high school my class help volunteer at the Ronald McDonald house it was truly inspiring how these people were touching so many lives in the poor patients that were going through such a hard time were able to find love and compassion in the home!
At my university one of the organizations holds a competition between the dorms for who can collect the most soda tabs which goes to the Ronald McDonald House and over the summer I started my collection early not only to help my dorm but to contribute to this amazing charity!!
This has helped out so many family and friends in their time of need. They were treated just like family and provided with what ever they needed while they're little ones where sick.
A few years ago my son had to go in for surgery. We were almost 4 hours form home and no money for a hotel. The U of I put us in contact with RMH, they took us in with no questions asked. They were so comforting at a time that was so scary for us.
Wonderful organization to help parents and sick children stay united. I always donate to this foundation. I think this is a great cause. And I also believe that everyone should help.
I love cooking dinner for families staying at the Ronald McDonald house in my hometown. I can only imagine how horrible it would be to live someone for an extended period of time while my young child was battling for their life in a nearby hospital.
This was one of there greatest ideas. I go to McDonald's every day for a tea and buy a toy for my niece and just put my change in there bin. I tend to drop it on the ground a lot. :)
The Ronald McDonald House Charities is a amazing organization they help out my family years back when my little cousin had cancer they made like feel so much more easy for my cousin and parents and sibling it was a place were they called home
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos