BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Jordan T.
Cartersville, GA
My sister had to stay here when she was pregnant. Everything for her and her family that stayed with her was furnished. This is an amazing organization that really makes a difference.
Michelene P.
Old Forge, PA
My son was in hospital for a week and I was by his side every second. the wonderful people from the Ronald McDonald house kept checking on me and helped me get through one of the hardest weeks of my life. I'm very happy to say my son is doing well .
Alexandria H.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is such a good organization. They have helped so many families when they needed assistance while their children were in the hospital. They are genuinely respectable.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
This is such a good cause I know may people who collect pop tans as a means of donation I personally have donated money to the Ronald McDonalds foundation I believe in giving back I myself have fallen on hard times I know what it's like I recommend donating
Remington L.
Fresno, CA
I've stayed at these places multiple times and they always give the most incredible service. They care about the people staying and always make sure to provide the most comfortable rooms. They always have food and around Christmas give toys to kids there.
Drema M.
Mocksville, NC
From a family that has used the RMHC we are so very thankful for what they do everyday! When you have long days of testing and doctor appts at the hospital it is so nice to have a place to come back to that is 100 times better than any hotel. =)
Blythe S.
This was one of there greatest ideas. I go to McDonald's every day for a tea and buy a toy for my niece and just put my change in there bin. I tend to drop it on the ground a lot. :)
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
We have friends that had a son with cancer.  The family was able to stay here while he was being treated.  It gave the family a location close by, and a hang out for the siblings.  Great help for those struggling with childhood illnesses.
Elizabeth C.
This is a large charity run by a giant corporation. That said it is amazing that they do such great this for some many families. Having the donation boxes at McDonald's earns them a lot, I know I've given a lot just dropping my change in there when I eat.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
A friend of mine recently went into labor extremely early and this organization helped her with lodging when her baby was in the hospital for months. I donate to this charity every chance I get because I've seen the good things that comes out of it.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.