Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,085 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
My sister had to stay here when she was pregnant. Everything for her and her family that stayed with her was furnished. This is an amazing organization that really makes a difference.
My son was in hospital for a week and I was by his side every second. the wonderful people from the Ronald McDonald house kept checking on me and helped me get through one of the hardest weeks of my life. I'm very happy to say my son is doing well .
This is such a good organization. They have helped so many families when they needed assistance while their children were in the hospital. They are genuinely respectable.
This is such a good cause I know may people who collect pop tans as a means of donation I personally have donated money to the Ronald McDonalds foundation I believe in giving back I myself have fallen on hard times I know what it's like I recommend donating
I've stayed at these places multiple times and they always give the most incredible service. They care about the people staying and always make sure to provide the most comfortable rooms. They always have food and around Christmas give toys to kids there.
From a family that has used the RMHC we are so very thankful for what they do everyday! When you have long days of testing and doctor appts at the hospital it is so nice to have a place to come back to that is 100 times better than any hotel. =)
This was one of there greatest ideas. I go to McDonald's every day for a tea and buy a toy for my niece and just put my change in there bin. I tend to drop it on the ground a lot. :)
We have friends that had a son with cancer. The family was able to stay here while he was being treated. It gave the family a location close by, and a hang out for the siblings. Great help for those struggling with childhood illnesses.
This is a large charity run by a giant corporation. That said it is amazing that they do such great this for some many families. Having the donation boxes at McDonald's earns them a lot, I know I've given a lot just dropping my change in there when I eat.
A friend of mine recently went into labor extremely early and this organization helped her with lodging when her baby was in the hospital for months. I donate to this charity every chance I get because I've seen the good things that comes out of it.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos