Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
We always give to Ronald McDonald house because they help provide a place for parents to stay for free while their child is having medical treatments or issues and are in the hospital.
I currently have a friend who has benefited from RMHC as their daughter was born with Right Side Congenital Diaphramtic Heart and is constantly in and out of the hospital. The mom always stays in a room provided by RMHC and never is far from the hospital!
I've stayed at these places multiple times and they always give the most incredible service. They care about the people staying and always make sure to provide the most comfortable rooms. They always have food and around Christmas give toys to kids there.
This organization gives families a place to live if their newborn child needs great help at birth. Most local hospitals don't have the equipment to help so they have to uproot their families far away. This gives them a place to call home for the time being.
My son was in hospital for a week and I was by his side every second. the wonderful people from the Ronald McDonald house kept checking on me and helped me get through one of the hardest weeks of my life. I'm very happy to say my son is doing well .
This is such a good organization. They have helped so many families when they needed assistance while their children were in the hospital. They are genuinely respectable.
This charity is absolutely fantastic! so many people don't know what it is. they think its about food but its not. the donations go to building house/hotel buildings where families can stay for free if they've got a child in the hospital away from home.
I actually transcribed a few stories about this organization. All I can say is they are doing AMAZING things. The home feel they provide for families is above and beyond. And not only that they do even more than just provide them with a place to stay.
We have friends that had a son with cancer. The family was able to stay here while he was being treated. It gave the family a location close by, and a hang out for the siblings. Great help for those struggling with childhood illnesses.
I absolutely love this Program it truly amazing and for a great cause it one of my top favorite charities! Also I live near the Jacksonville Ronald McDonald House and they have helped many families and made many children happy!! (Picture Inserted!)
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos