BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Tina S.
We always give to Ronald McDonald house because they help provide a place for parents to stay for free while their child is having medical treatments or issues and are in the hospital.
Kayla M.
I currently have a friend who has benefited from RMHC as their daughter was born with Right Side Congenital Diaphramtic Heart and is constantly in and out of the hospital. The mom always stays in a room provided by RMHC and never is far from the hospital!
Remington L.
Fresno, CA
I've stayed at these places multiple times and they always give the most incredible service. They care about the people staying and always make sure to provide the most comfortable rooms. They always have food and around Christmas give toys to kids there.
Brittany J.
This organization gives families a place to live if their newborn child needs great help at birth. Most local hospitals don't have the equipment to help so they have to uproot their families far away. This gives them a place to call home for the time being.
Michelene P.
Old Forge, PA
My son was in hospital for a week and I was by his side every second. the wonderful people from the Ronald McDonald house kept checking on me and helped me get through one of the hardest weeks of my life. I'm very happy to say my son is doing well .
Alexandria H.
Elizabethtown
This is such a good organization. They have helped so many families when they needed assistance while their children were in the hospital. They are genuinely respectable.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
This charity is absolutely fantastic! so many people don't know what it is. they think its about food but its not. the donations go to building house/hotel buildings where families can stay for free if they've got a child in the hospital away from home.
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
I actually transcribed a few stories about this organization. All I can say is they are doing AMAZING things. The home feel they provide for families is above and beyond. And not only that they do even more than just provide them with a place to stay.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have friends that had a son with cancer.  The family was able to stay here while he was being treated.  It gave the family a location close by, and a hang out for the siblings.  Great help for those struggling with childhood illnesses.
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
I absolutely love this Program it truly amazing and for a great cause it one of my top favorite charities! Also I live near the Jacksonville Ronald McDonald House and they have helped many families and made many children happy!! (Picture Inserted!)
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.