Ronald McDonald House Charities
Top Questions See all 4,059 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
It's a world renowned charity families and children in their most devastating and hard times with medication healthcare and housing support you name it it's been around for ages I support them because it supports not only the child of the family as well
I had friends who had to travel to a specialist for their son's Surgery. Ronald McDonald house allowed both mom and dad to go and stay with their son. It is run by volunteers and donations and is a thoughtful way to help those in need without giving handouts.
This charity is close to my heart as a good friend of mine was able to find shelter and food here for over a month while her son was in the NICU over 2 hrs from her home. They provided her with all her needs so that she could be able to see her son daily. Love it.
My cousin was telling me a touching story about her friend loosing everything to a house fire and they gave him a place to stay under this program and I just thought that was really cool
When my daughter was 5 months old she had open heart surgery and was hospitalized for about a month. It was too far to drive everyday and I didn't ever want to leave my baby. Ronald McDonald House Charities enabled me to stay with my daughter the whole time!
I can only commend this charity seeing the care it gave my friend, her husband and their late son during his short time in hospital when I'll. What a caring and loving organization. Bravo
I have several friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald House, because of their sick children. They go out of their way to help the parents of sick children and to give them a decent place to stay while their children receive medical treatment.
Excellent organization to donate to. There are so many ways to donate to them and help families. Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!
Everyone knows someone affected by a sick child. The easiest thing you can do is donate money and that helps so much. And there are restaurants in virtually every town where you can donate.
I love this charity so much, just helping the families in needs that have to go through with there children's and giving them things that they need while they stay there. I know how it is because I live at Ronald McDonald house for 8 months. Great charity.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos