Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
This is actually a really great charity. They help a lot with disabled children. They provide shelter/housing (the reason I know about it) and are always so helpful, kind and understanding.
My nephew was born 3 months early. After just a few days, my brother and sister in law were given a room since they were about 3 hours away from where they live at the Children's Hospital.
As the mother of a premature child I was honored to meet many families who benefited from the RMH near our hospital. Because of RMH those families were able to stay near their very ill children without the huge expense of hotels, traveling hours daily, etc
My church has partnered with the Ronald Mcdonald House. I also knoe families that have been housed by them because of medical issues a family member was enduring. They are incredibly hospitable.
Ronald McDonald house has done so much for my family personally and others close and far when my daughters had her multiple surguries we say at the local house close to free of charge they provide transportation to and from hospital and meals to those in need of a little help in their time of need
Such a great place that not only takes care of children but their families as well. A cause that really helps. My grandfather and family was housed by the ronald mcdonald charity when we were going through cancer with someone in our family. SO thankful for them.
I always donate and make people around me drop their change into this donation. I was born homeless. My mother, brother, sister and I all got to stay in the Ronald McDonald house until my father got us an apartment. If it wasn't for them I may not have been raised by my parents.
I always gave and gave and gave to this organization until one day i had to use them due to my daughter being born at 31 weeks and we almost lost her, not only dod it give us a place to stay they also helped make us feel at home in a foreign place. Thank you
I think this is an amazing group that are great resources for families in need with sick kids. They help provide food, gas and lodging to get to and from appointments, or stay when they are in the hospital. This is one of the charities I donate to frequently.
I've known several families that were able to stay in a Ronald Mcdonald House closer to the facilities where their child was receiving chemo. It assisted the greatly and believe that it had significant difference in the child's life who is now in remission!
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos