BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Patricia R.
S Glens Falls, NY
I am amazed with all the help Ronald McDonald House gives to parents that have their little one at the hospital. My son has a condition and I did not use the Ronald McDonald House, but I used their place at our local hospital. I am glad we have this organization.
Dawn B.
Holley, NY
We have a Ronald McDonald house in Rochester and it is great. I know a few people that volunteer there and love it. They say it gives them a rewarding feeling knowing they are part of a family being able to be together when a young one is sick. Kudos to Ronald McDonald House Charities!
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
I really appreciate what this particular organization does for the children and their family, especially during a very difficult time in their lives. I hope others will connect with and support this organization and the cause and purpose of which it stands for.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Great charity! They are so family friendly. My parents had to receive help when my sister went into liver failure as a baby. They truly help families out when they have nowhere else to turn!
Kelly C.
Plymouth , MI
When I was 14 I had a stroke that landed me in Children's Hospital Detroit. My mom was able to stay at the Ronald McDonald House there so she could be by me. Thanks to the Ronald McDonald House I could have my mommy there whenever I needed her. I have since volunteered at this hospital - there is no amount of giving back that I could to to show my gratitude.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
My friends daughter had to go to ronald mcdonald house she was born with a rare heart defect. Thru this organization she was able to live a few yrs longer. She sadly at the age of four lost her life. Ronald house made it easy for both helped in many ways. god bless
Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
This is a great charity which has actually helped one of my family members when they were in need. They make you feel so at home and comfortable even though you're going through a tough time.
Brook S.
Fenton, MI
We have friends currently staying for free at the Ronald McDonald House. It is excellent that they take the worry out of the hands of the parents, so they can concentrate on their children.
Sherry W.
This charity lifted the burden of hotel cost for my sister who had triplets early. The youngest of the three struggled with breathing and digesting. This allowed them to have more money for eating and gas for traveling cause the hospital was 60 miles away from home.
Colleen W.
Rockwood , TN
This was my favorite charity to volunteer for when I was in college. My sorority would go to the local Ronald McDonald house and bake cookies for everyone. Working there was always a positive experience and they were always so appreciative of everyone who came!
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.