BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
This is a great organization. I recently had friends who had to stay at one of the homes while her premature baby was in the nicu and what a blessing to them to be able to stay near their precious baby during that time thanks to the Ronald Mcdonald house charities.
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
They have a great thing going here and if I was asked to name one organization that really helps children & families they are the first on my list. They all too often help families with medical bills and other things to help make these families lives a little easier.
Randa O.
I have had at a Ronald McDonald house when my daughter had major surgery and I must say this place is great! So welcoming in such a rough time for family members. This is such a good cause!!!
Amber S.
W Lafayette, IN
I have collected almost 2 million pop tabs for the RMHC and the look on their faces to see that an 18 year old had done such a great deed left them speechless I felt so good because I was able to give back to the families that can't or are currently staying with RMHC.
Brooke H.
I always help donate to Ronald McDonald Charities because out local children's hospital has housing that they put families in while their child is in the hospital and I think that is amazing!!
amy m.
Dayton, TX
This organization is amazing. they offer shelter to families of sick children that have to travel for medical care, they also enrich the stay at the hospital for the children and families. so many great things.
Baylee k.
Brownsville, TX
My absolute favorite charity!!! My brother ended up in a hospital several hours away due to a stomach condition. They helped my family out greatly and asked nothing in return. We donated cleaning supplies and volunteered at our local one since they are so wonderful!!!!
Ashley S.
I can remember collecting pop tabs for the RMH my entire childhood and beyond! What a wonderful organization designed to help kids and their families in difficult times. I have also been to a few events/concerts where part of the proceeds were donated to the RMH!
Gerri P.
Flemingsburg, KY
I have two nieces whom have spina bifida and the Ronald McDonald House was amazing and they provided everything for my brother and sister-n-law during their stay after she delivered them. I've done research and all the money donated is used what they say it's used for!
Iriz M.
This charity saved my sister and helped my parents during a hard time in their life and I think this is a organization that everyone should donate to. Even the littlest donation truly helps.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.