BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Denise P.
Any extra money I have when I go to McDonald's, goes in the glass box. I have been donating my money since I was a child. McDonald's does great work with what they get, I can get behind them. I'm living it.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
This is one of my absolute favorite charity's! They have helped so many families mine included! They help give parents a place to stay while their child is in the hospital and many other things!
luciana a.
Coffeyville, KS
I went hear a couple of times when my brother was in the hospital and I stayed here. They were really nice and welcoming to my family. They had events that the kids could go to and they loved it.
jordan o.
Had gone to this place when I was very young. Great place to go in a time of need. It is very relaxing and doesn't put stress on the children whose parents need to stay there. Very unique place.
Mary W.
Scottsville, KY
Great organization that helped my family when my niece was born premature. They supplied food, shelter, and support for our family and we even got to meet some famous visitors during our stay. I donate every time I have change left when we eat there for other families.
Gabrielle B.
Buena Park, CA
They hold an event called "Walk For Kids" in which they have people sign up and try to raise money for the kids and families in the Ronald McDonald House program. Not only do these events help raise awareness for those families who truly need help, they also unite people.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
A beautiful place for people to come when they are experiencing great sadness with their children who are at Children's Hospital. This place provides meals, beds, schooling, washing machines and more to families whose children require extended care at Children's Hospital.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
Great orgination , I really believe they don't get enough recognition for their wonderful kindness for sick children and their families. I cannot say enough about them that could really give them eniugh recognition. I can say to please give or donate whatever you can. Thanks
Kylie F.
Campo, CO
I can not thank the Ronald McDonald House enough! My family stayed there in Aurora for pushing 3 months and they were nothing less than amazing! I was even able to help out there and get volunteer hours for school while I was there!
Elvira B.
This is a great organization. The families have to be far from home but with the help of RMH they can stay close to the kids. I have helped feed the families at both Phoenix locations and they are always happy. Their facilities are amazing and the staff was always nice.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.