Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
Any extra money I have when I go to McDonald's, goes in the glass box. I have been donating my money since I was a child. McDonald's does great work with what they get, I can get behind them. I'm living it.
This is one of my absolute favorite charity's! They have helped so many families mine included! They help give parents a place to stay while their child is in the hospital and many other things!
I went hear a couple of times when my brother was in the hospital and I stayed here. They were really nice and welcoming to my family. They had events that the kids could go to and they loved it.
Had gone to this place when I was very young. Great place to go in a time of need. It is very relaxing and doesn't put stress on the children whose parents need to stay there. Very unique place.
Great organization that helped my family when my niece was born premature. They supplied food, shelter, and support for our family and we even got to meet some famous visitors during our stay. I donate every time I have change left when we eat there for other families.
They hold an event called "Walk For Kids" in which they have people sign up and try to raise money for the kids and families in the Ronald McDonald House program. Not only do these events help raise awareness for those families who truly need help, they also unite people.
A beautiful place for people to come when they are experiencing great sadness with their children who are at Children's Hospital. This place provides meals, beds, schooling, washing machines and more to families whose children require extended care at Children's Hospital.
Great orgination , I really believe they don't get enough recognition for their wonderful kindness for sick children and their families. I cannot say enough about them that could really give them eniugh recognition. I can say to please give or donate whatever you can. Thanks
I can not thank the Ronald McDonald House enough! My family stayed there in Aurora for pushing 3 months and they were nothing less than amazing! I was even able to help out there and get volunteer hours for school while I was there!
This is a great organization. The families have to be far from home but with the help of RMH they can stay close to the kids. I have helped feed the families at both Phoenix locations and they are always happy. Their facilities are amazing and the staff was always nice.
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos