BY RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES #1 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How often do you donate your loose coins at your local Mc...14 Answers
  • What can you donate to the Ronald McDonalds house? And wh...5 Answers
  • Like this if you love McDonald's like me11 Answers
Brittany B.
After making breakfast at the RMH in Atlanta once a month for a few years, it is safe to say that this organization makes a HUGE impact in the lives of families with medically fragile children. The programs they have for families, sick children & siblings are so incredible.
Shelby S.
Such a great charity for sick children and their families. They are such a blessing for families. If you want to help they collect pop tops to recycle for money. A lot of hospitals except them for the RMH or you can look on their website or call to find out where to take them.
Norii R.
San Jose , CA
Ronald McDonald house Charities es un buen lugar especial mente para aquellas familias que no tienen donde dormir durante una tragedia. Muchas personas me lo an recommendado i yo también Are lo mismo
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
I remember when my school used to collect pop tabs to donate to Ronald McDonald House. They got all the kids involved. Ronald McDonald House is truly a great charity. It helps so many family and kids in need.
Desiree H.
West Covina, CA
I have never had to deal personally with the house, but I have known someone close who has. From what I've seen they did an outstanding job taking care of not only the child but the family as well.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I have heard a lot of great things about, I truly support the charities out there,I'm not familiar with this, I don't donate and I would recommend to other families,very supportive in what they do.
Christine T.
Chipley, FL
A firends baby was born far to early and had to be treated over 120 miles from home , thnx to Ronald McDonald house her mother and the baby's daddy had a place to stay while baby was being treated.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Ronald McDonald House Charities is a great charity that helps families of children in need. My brother in law and his family was helped with their first son who had to be in the NICU for the first few months of his life, and they never asked for a thing in return.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
What a wonderful charity and the thing that the Ronald McDonald house does for people who need a place to stay while they're poor child is in the hospital. I've had the pleasure of volunteering for them and also for many years have collected soda pop times to donate to them.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
AMAZING organization! My sister was a preemie my mom had her at 28 weeks...and we stayed there! they are so good and I am grateful! wonderful staff this was 1993... My sister who is now 21 and i am 22 years old... she is in great healthy! not a single thing wrong with her!!! but i still hear great things about them! Keep it up! <3
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Tony  M.
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
LaToi J.