Ronald McDonald House Charities
4.92 / 5 based on 3,223 Reviews
Top Questions See all 4,058 Q&A
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- "Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!" in 42 reviews
- "I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!" in 37 reviews
- "Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can." in 34 reviews
- "Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room." in 29 reviews
- "my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it." in 19 reviews
After making breakfast at the RMH in Atlanta once a month for a few years, it is safe to say that this organization makes a HUGE impact in the lives of families with medically fragile children. The programs they have for families, sick children & siblings are so incredible.
Such a great charity for sick children and their families. They are such a blessing for families. If you want to help they collect pop tops to recycle for money. A lot of hospitals except them for the RMH or you can look on their website or call to find out where to take them.
Ronald McDonald house Charities es un buen lugar especial mente para aquellas familias que no tienen donde dormir durante una tragedia. Muchas personas me lo an recommendado i yo también Are lo mismo
I remember when my school used to collect pop tabs to donate to Ronald McDonald House. They got all the kids involved. Ronald McDonald House is truly a great charity. It helps so many family and kids in need.
I have never had to deal personally with the house, but I have known someone close who has. From what I've seen they did an outstanding job taking care of not only the child but the family as well.
I have heard a lot of great things about, I truly support the charities out there,I'm not familiar with this, I don't donate and I would recommend to other families,very supportive in what they do.
A firends baby was born far to early and had to be treated over 120 miles from home , thnx to Ronald McDonald house her mother and the baby's daddy had a place to stay while baby was being treated.
What a wonderful charity and the thing that the Ronald McDonald house does for people who need a place to stay while they're poor child is in the hospital. I've had the pleasure of volunteering for them and also for many years have collected soda pop times to donate to them.
AMAZING organization! My sister was a preemie my mom had her at 28 weeks...and we stayed there! they are so good and I am grateful! wonderful staff this was 1993... My sister who is now 21 and i am 22 years old... she is in great healthy! not a single thing wrong with her!!! but i still hear great things about them! Keep it up! <3
Q & A
What kinds of things do you donate to the Ronald McDonald House?
Does this charities ever charge for there services??
Can I donate to any McDonald house?
Aren't they the best?
Does the Ronald McDonald House Charities donations money actually goes to the children's ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos