Ronald McDonald House Charities
By Ronald McDonald House Charities
#2 in Philanthropy & Volunteering
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

Who volunteers at the Ronald McDonald House?

JoBeth R.
JoBeth R.
1 year, 11 months ago
I do with a club at my college!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Berlin, NJ
5 years ago
I am a teacher at an inner city school in Camden and I am also in charge of our Student Government. We choose a charity each school year to raise money for and the kids almost always choose this one. We also volunteer to help where needed a few times a year at our local Ronald McDonald house.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Graceville, FL
5 years, 2 months ago
Anyone can volunteer but the Alpha Delta Pi sorority chooses the RMH as their philanthropy. They volunteer as often as possible at their local RMH.