Ronald McDonald House Charities
By Ronald McDonald House Charities
#3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
My twins were born at 29 weeks gestation and I had to stay at the Ronald McDonald House while they were in the NICU. Have any of you ever had to stay at the Ronald McDonald house before?
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
2 years, 4 months ago
No but I had friends of the family do and they said it really help them a lot and when they got back on their feet the donated tons of food money and supplies to them
Gina G.
Gina G.
3 years, 5 months ago
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
When my son had open heart surgery last yr 2hrs from our home, we were able to stay in the Ronald Mcdonald home located inside the hospital. It was one floor up from the Nicu/Picu area so it was comforting to know I could run don if needed and go up for a nap and shower. The people were always so nice, remembered our names and asked about our son.
Eric H.
Eric H.
Fort Recovery, OH
4 years ago
My parents have when I was in the hospital recovering from surgery
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
Massena, NY
4 years ago
Yes my last two babies (not twins they are 2 years apart) were both born 2 months early and while they stayed in the nicu each time we stayed at the ronald house. Transportaion to your hospital, food, and a welcoming heart everyday. Was a fabulous stay
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Waycross, GA
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes. 3 days! My daughter had to have some testing done for her illness/disease and they let us stay because we had to travel to the next state to be there.
Sindy M.
Sindy M.
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes! They offer great customer support and they help you in everything they can.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Mount Carroll, IL
4 years, 2 months ago
My son and I stayed when he went in for surgery. They were so wonderful. Our local school sent me with four grocery bags full of pop tabs.
Corriene P.
Corriene P.
buffalo, NY
4 years, 3 months ago
I stayed there when my daughter was rushed to a hospital 40 miles away and i couldn't afford the commute everyday. they were great it was like a home away from home. Friendly and i met a support system in others going through similar things. Now I feel it important to give back to them and I donate some of the extra goods I get from couponing. They are always in need and this is a great cause.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
4 years, 3 months ago
My parents stayed when my brother had open heart surgery at age 3. its a great org.