Ronald McDonald House Charities

Never heard of this, what is this for exactly ?
I’ve donated to this charity a few times. Where exactly does the money go?
What all does this organization help with?
Start your review of Ronald McDonald House Charities!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Money, your time, dropping off means to families that are staying there to be near their sick children... Great opportunities to involve your children, as well!in reviews
I've had so many family & friends that have had to use the Ronald McDonald house charity & it helped them out tremendously....very thankful for this organization!!!in reviews
Ronald McDonald is a great charity although I'm grateful I never needed it I know people who have i thinks its wonderful they help families have a place to stay when a member of the family will be in the hospital for a while.I donate every time I go to eat I love to help when I can.in reviews
Our local one purchased a hotel across from the hospital so they could renovate it for those who need to stay close but can't afford a room.in reviews
my aunt has a developmental disabilities and she has been collectiong pop tabs since i was very young...now that i'm older and i am her cargiver we collect them togther and take tub full s to mcdonalds they usually give her a free lunch forbinging them and it makes her so happy to do it.in reviews
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Ronald Mcdonald house helps everyday families at their worst time in life. Funding out a young family is terminally ill is more than life-changing and it's nice to have organizations like this for them to find support.
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
Ronald McDonald House Charities uploaded by Jahnay W.
For every $1 donated, your donation actually represents $3.60 in economic and social value which is created by RMHC Sydney for families and the community.No matter how big or small your donation, it all makes a difference. I always donate when my family goes to McDonald’s and during holiday season we donate more and to other local charities.
Jennifer F.
trenton
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
The RMH is a great place to volunteer. Everyone is friendly. Not stressful at all. Only needed to volunteer for 3 hours. Lots of cleaning and organizing.
Brandy D.
Newark, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This house has been lifesaver for several families and  children in my life over the years. One with aids that was two years old. And one with a heart defect. The families  of the benefit tremendously from the Ronald McDonald House. It gives them a place to stay close to the hospital when they may live hours away. Such a tremendous gift. It also lets them have other Families  is going through similar experiences to bond with.
Billie Jean G.
My pregnancy & delivery with my first-born was anything but easy. From day one of the pregnancy, he wasn't expected to make it fullterm. Fast forward 8 months later (filled with special Doctor appts. & procedures), I'm entering UVA hospital for a routine ultrasound only to find that the fluid has once again built back up & they want to take him a month prematurely. About a week & a half later, I'm being discharged recovering from the C-section myself while my son is in the NICU with a breathing tube & numerous other gadgets & gizmos strapped to him. Clearly, he wouldn't be leaving with me & being that I was unemployed at the time & lived an hour & a half away, I couldn't afford the trip back & forth or stay in the NICU. Thankfully, there was a Ronald McDonald house a block away from the hospital that had room for me so I could be with him every day for the next month he stayed in the hospital. The house was extremely clean, had a homey environment, & the staff was exceptional. ❤
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
I’ve seen firsthand how amazing this organization is. They housed a family friend while her twins were hospitalized hours from home and didn’t expect a single thing from the family in return. Every time I see a donation box I throw in whatever I can afford to
Angelica  D.
Milwaukee, WI
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I admire and look up to this charity because they help the families in need. I know if it’s not by a lot I always try to donate. You never know what life has in store for us therefor I try to do my part.
Shalayna  G.
Petal, MS
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
The Ronald McDonald House is a blessing in disguise I have a friend that her baby has had several several open heart surgeries and the medical bills are so sky-high that they really don't have a lot of fun so the Ronald McDonald House has helped them with a few of their trips I am so thankful that there is an organization that's willing to help out families in need and I'm happy to donate every time I see a bucket!!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is a great foundation! They help families that have loved ones in the hospital. They provide a close place to stay and everything else you need! This is another great charity to donate to!!
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I love donating to different charities. This charity in particular. It's a wonderful thing to help someone else in need.

263 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
B. G.
York, SC
il y a 2 ans
Amanda R. il y a un an
I love the hat you are using this platform to help spread info about how others can be involved. I’m a long time supporter of RMHC
Mariam G.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Ronald McDonald House Charities ? what about this organisation? any experience?
Amanda R. il y a un an
I have volunteered at my local rmh multiple times. Each experience had been extremely rewarding.